• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE5. Enter The Survival Horror!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah so Im a Resident Evil fan I keep going on at my mates how its Awesome theres another Resident evil coming out an they just dont care :[

So i thought id find a place that did care about resi evil games! An i hope ill keep coming back an checking all you guys to see what you have to say!

My names Elmo so anyone who wants to ask me something you know my nickname!

I hope we get along!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=RE5. link=topic=600.msg15339#msg15339 date=1225746309]
Yeah so Im a Resident Evil fan I keep going on at my mates how its Awesome theres another Resident evil coming out an they just dont care :[

So i thought id find a place that did care about resi evil games! An i hope ill keep coming back an checking all you guys to see what you have to say!

My names Elmo so anyone who wants to ask me something you know my nickname!

I hope we get along!
[/quote]
Greetings guy who has the name of THE BEST GAME EVER!!!

We have beer over there, vodka there, pretzels there, Megan FOx there, and our HDTV there :p
Enjoy 8)

A_Wesker123

The Original
Welcome :D

HAve fun and remember to be active :)

Also try and keep Chris away from the vodka....after a few he can get abit WILD :D 8)

L Kennedy

Welcome re5

Yo, wesker. i thought you had pictures of rebecca, like the one in your desk at the policestation xD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
So I take it everyone here knows each other then :p Im on another forum but i swear its dying out, they never talk about things im interested in.

So i looked up Resident Evil an now Im here :D

What goes on around here?

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=RE5. link=topic=600.msg15384#msg15384 date=1225833430]
So I take it everyone here knows each other then :p Im on another forum but i swear its dying out, they never talk about things im interested in.

[/quote]
A lot...
In otherwords: Partay's all day.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Seriously cant wait for RE5 CO-OP with the AK-47!! I will be singing with joy!

Just unloading bullets on those parasites! Its going to be so sick!!!
I always make them fall to there knee's... then BOOM right in there head!! *CRACK!!*

anyone know about that kill? shoot there legs then a bullet in the face?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
thats the way i do it to..in the knee's then in the face. or in the face once and run in and kick..although that method doesnt really work once you've played it more than once , as your weapons are tuned fully, so your pretty much guaranteed a headshot.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hell yeah!
But what i think you meant to say was.
Or.. Shoot there legs out, there kneeling down... run up to them and..

Push [glow=green,2,300]A[/glow] to Supl....?

Tallahassee

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=600.msg15384#msg15384 date=1225833430]

[/quote]whats the other forum?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Some nintendo thing. Its not very live. not saying the people there are boring but i need a new place to come to.

SyKotik Cannon

[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=600.msg15340#msg15340 date=1225746474]
Greetings guy who has the name of THE BEST GAME EVER!!!

We have beer over there, vodka there, pretzels there, Megan FOx there, and our HDTV there :p
Enjoy 8)
[/quote]

i disagree, Resident Evil 4 is the best

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thats true lol.. It's the best, so far.. but when RE5 comes out, maybe you'll change your mind!

It looks too cool. I'll probaly be able to play it a tiny bit before it comes out! maybe a week before or something lol not that it matters.

Top Bottom