• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 RE4 Unreleased Music Track

TreblaYevrah

Greetings! New here. Been a huge Resident Evil fan for many years, though.

I semi-recently discovered an unreleased music track in the old Gamecube demos of Resident Evil 4. To my knowledge, it hasn't been shared anywhere in the past. I uploaded it here:

Thought some hardcore RE4 fans might appreciate it. If anyone has the Preview Disc, or the Japanese Biohazard 4 Trial Edition, I've made Action Replay codes to play the track in-game as well. I also have tons of other codes for them (plus the final version), and other Resident Evil titles on this page:

Timeless Lunchbox

I'm still actively making codes, so if anyone is interested, keep checking back!

1995umk3

I havn't played RE4 in a long time but I think this one would fit in that level with the giant salazar statue that chases you out the building or castle.

TreblaYevrah

I believe this might actually be an early/alternate version of the "cold sweat" track, which is used during the castle portion... so you may not be too far off there. The two tracks share similarities, but are still fairly distinct... so it's hard to say:

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Cold Sweat brings back some nice memories. The first time I played through The Castle this melody made an impact on me, I paused the game and had this music running in the house for a full day, maybe more. I had a good sound system and I had i running when I slept too. Every time I played through that area I had to pause the game because of the music.

RE4 is one of the better games I have played, and the RE4 soundtrack is mabye better than the game.

TreblaYevrah

Nice. RE4 does have a very memorable soundtrack, no doubt. I also think it's one of the best games ever (not a rare opinion), and still play the Gamecube version fairly often. Just recently did a Professional Mode/No Merchant run for the first time... and I don't claim to be a pro at the game, so it was challenging. RE4, RE0, REmake, and RE7 are my favorites in the series.

Hacking the demos, and finding stuff that never made it into the game is pretty fascinating. Even just early versions of stuff. I found a camera recently that I'm pretty sure is the camera shown at the start of the "Hookman" footage everyone is familiar with.

Top Bottom