• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Re4 for the Wii

Joesph

Is Epic Fun =D

although i always get to exited and move the controller and accidentally slash ashley :( or the item seller

That is a really big pain in the @$$!

Metallatem

Re4 wii is the ultimate experience. The aiming was perfect. The slashing was amazing. That made it even more intence. Ashley got in the way sometimes, but that didnt hurt the game play at all.

Joesph

It's great!

LOL i made my friend scream playing it today, when your on the island at the end those spiked zombie/mutant/...things came out from behind him and it scared the crap out of him!

ClaireRedfieldfan

I really like the wii version altough shooting is stil difficult for me:lol: but I have a great time with it.
but why did they made one while there was one already for the gamecube?

Feng-Hi

I think it's ACE! The spiked creatures freaked me out too and as for accidentally slashing Ashley....isn;t that a bonus!?! I'm sorry but after a dozen times of her sdquealing "Leoooonnnnn2 in that drawly voice I was half tempted to strike a deal with Sadler to remove her voicebox! LOL!

english_lad

I have this for the Gamecube, I didn't see any point in getting this for the Wii when it is just the same but you have motion controls in to aim your gun.

gimpoidtastic

is it worth getting the wii one if i have the ps2 one?

i want to try the new control system iv only heard good things

but it does cost money its almost worth it just cus the games so good just to complete it all again but i dunnoo!!!
xx

Hoady

Well the only difference is the control scheme and maybe a bit better graphics but i did enjoy the wii version heaps more.Its the same content too if you have a wii it should be real cheap now(well considering RE5)but i can't talk cuz i'm pretty much a bum.If you don't have a wii i wouldn't buy it just for RE4.

I can see you have an xbox 360 considered RE5 yet(i haven't played it lol).

gimpoidtastic

Hoady

havent played 5 yet im waiting on it atm
i cant wait much longer!
im annoyed that Shevas meant to be crap but aparentli co-ops awesome and even if its just a bit more of the same i know i will lurve it
i read an early review which said they weren't allowed to reveal the best feature at the time. i reckoned it was mercs but didn't follow up on it
dyou know if mercs is in 5?
btw i wanna start a mercenaries high score thread
dunno if mine are any good i just wanna c what other people have got
xx

Top Bottom