• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) RE2 Trial Version (Video Inside, Some Differences)

Ryan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxskG3g9gn8&NR=1

Thought I would post this YouTube video which shows a Trial Version of Resident Evil 2. The Trial Version has some differences including a shorter route to the Police Station (which has only been cut short of some areas for the trial version) and some other changes that players will notice. Thought I would post it as its something we can discuss and also, I find it interesting as a die hard Resident Evil fan.

Enjoy!

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

Ah the good old 3 minute demo that came with the directors cut, I remember it well...used to play on it a lot just to see how far I could get in the 3 minutes alotted xDD

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i may be wrong, but does the plant death look like it rips leons head off, yet he still screams after it comes off lol

Cameron

Here's to the Atom Bomb
Haha, I remember this demo.

Good times.

It's funny hearing and seeing some of the things suddenly brings me right back to when I first played it.

Torque

i seriously LOL'd at most of those deaths

the plant one was hilarious, no head, and can still moan in agony.. still i heard our brain is still alive for a very short time after decapitation, but how would the vocals work? oh well xD

Top Bottom