• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) RE2 Launch Trailer

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Same. I've been waiting for this to happen since the first REmake, and it looks like it's really going to deliver. The demo certainly did!

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
Same. I've been waiting for this to happen since the first REmake, and it looks like it's really going to deliver. The demo certainly did!

I also heard that the Nemesis Remake is already happening apparently Capcom have had a team working on it since they first announced the RE2 Remake if this is true then my childhood is complete.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I also heard that the Nemesis Remake is already happening apparently Capcom have had a team working on it since they first announced the RE2 Remake if this is true then my childhood is complete.
I hope it is true! I would love to see that game get a nice, modern update.

Mr Sunshine

Wait.. at 2:23.. Could those legs belong to Mr.X? Or am I daydreaming? I mean it only makes sense if they are both after sherry (and the G sample) and a small cut-scene of them fighting would be so epic!

EDIT: Actually, I just googled some cutsences and boy that is very interesting! good job! :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom