• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Zero for wii confirmed

Hoady

You don't know what this means to me lol i can't wait to play this again i never completed it on the gamecube and have been waiting to play it for about 5 or 6 years now.The only game i need my wii for!

Feng-Hi

Where did you read that it was coming out, the video shows the Japanese version........I'm psyched if it is for the Wii, Dark Side Chronicles, 0......yay I'm going to annoy the hell out of the family at home when they come out!!!

Nosophoros

On wikipedia:
Zero:
[edit] Wii version

A port of Zero was announced for the Wii, it was released on July 10, 2008.[17] The Wii version is a direct port of the original GameCube game with added support for the Wii Remote and Nunchuk (without pointer controls), Classic Controller, or the GameCube Controller. A different North American port is currently scheduled for a 2009 release. As with Resident Evil 4, the game will be outfitted with Wii pointer controls.[18]

One:
[edit] Wii version

The GameCube version of Resident Evil was ported to the Wii, which was released in Japan on December 25, 2008. As with the Japan-only port of Resident Evil Zero, the game saw minimal changes in its move over to the Wii.[12] A different North American and European port is currently scheduled for a 2009 release. As with Resident Evil 4, the game will be outfitted with Wii pointer controls.[13]

I know it's not exactly a reliable source but I have confidence..

bruno

Chief Researcher
Alucard;35825 said:
On wikipedia:
Zero:
[edit] Wii version

A port of Zero was announced for the Wii, it was released on July 10, 2008.[17] The Wii version is a direct port of the original GameCube game with added support for the Wii Remote and Nunchuk (without pointer controls), Classic Controller, or the GameCube Controller. A different North American port is currently scheduled for a 2009 release. As with Resident Evil 4, the game will be outfitted with Wii pointer controls.[18]

One:
[edit] Wii version

The GameCube version of Resident Evil was ported to the Wii, which was released in Japan on December 25, 2008. As with the Japan-only port of Resident Evil Zero, the game saw minimal changes in its move over to the Wii.[12] A different North American and European port is currently scheduled for a 2009 release. As with Resident Evil 4, the game will be outfitted with Wii pointer controls.[13]

I know it's not exactly a reliable source but I have confidence..

I read they're going ot release those two games in a pack, called Resident Evil Archives. There's an image in this site that confirms that.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=80434.
That image suggests that both games will be sold seperately, and i heard the prices will be 29,99 dollars each.
(coontrary to the rumous in which they'd be sold together at the price of 29,99 dollars both)

Nosophoros

huh

Looks great, oh and nice find. That picture leads me to believe that all or at least up to RE3 games will be turned into wii versions.....

weskerfan

i dont see why they ported it to the wii.
there is no diffrence from the gamecube version.
and no wii motion controls either.
its just so they can say that wii owners could experience it.

ResidentZelda

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!11111!!!!! I'm so friken exited!!! Now I don't have to look for it like crazy (yeah I went to every sing GameStop store in my area to see if they had it!) and RE 1?! OMG THAT MAKES ME MORE EXITED NOW!!!

Nosophoros

Resident Evil Archives: RE 1 is coming out June 23 and RE Zero is coming out January.

Just a thought, but they were originally supposed to be released at the same time, apparently without wii pointer controls. But now that RE zero will be released later this leads me to believe that it will have these controls.

Top Bottom