• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Re-run.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I'm thinking of re-collecting the games again and starting from RE1 then working my way through..What system is best for this, or will i have to go buy a load of old systems as well, just to play them ?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
A Wii is the best...
0, and REmake for Wii, then buy the Gamecube versions of 2,3,and CVX, because you can play them on Wii, then the Wii version of RE4...You'll need a separate system for RE5...

VP-70

A Wii is the best...
0, and REmake for Wii, then buy the Gamecube versions of 2,3,and CVX, because you can play them on Wii, then the Wii version of RE4...You'll need a separate system for RE5...
I've issues with the Wii's controllers though.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I've issues with the Wii's controllers though.
All of them but RE4 you can use a Gamecube controler...
And RE4 is actually BEST with the Wii controls...It's got the best aiming system and the buttons are layed out just right to make jumping to your item menu faster...

APV

Wait, Who stole me Haggis?
Why a Wii....You can get a PS2 for cheap these days and you can get all the games for cheap on hard copy which is a lot better than downloading! Plus you can sit on your backside and shot zombies instead of using a stupid little white Wii remote! Just my opinion since ive got most of the old RE game here on PS format

VP-70

Why a Wii....You can get a PS2 for cheap these days and you can get all the games for cheap on hard copy which is a lot better than downloading! Plus you can sit on your backside and shot zombies instead of using a stupid little white Wii remote! Just my opinion since ive got most of the old RE game here on PS format
I've always fancied one of them, ps2 slims.... work on that ?

APV

So what games u got for the ps2? REgames.
1, 3, outbreak series, 4, dead aim, and i kinda have 2 but with no case plus my siblings broke one of the discs when they stayed here so it doesnt count.

VP-70

1, 3, outbreak series, 4, dead aim, and i kinda have 2 but with no case plus my siblings broke one of the discs when they stayed here so it doesnt count.
Think i'll start with 1 play the shizzle out of it then buy 2.

I think the Slim is a winner because am low on space.

APV

Think i'll start with 1 play the shizzle out of it then buy 2.

I think the Slim is a winner because am low on space.
The slims is good be careful because they break kinda easily....As for collecting the games, be careful what you do when your buying because you can get easily mislead by the sellers. If you need help in getting any of the games let me know but can i give you a small bit of advice....buy the more modern games aka Survivor series, 4 etc as they are a lot easier to get and cheaper! and you can more than likely get them from Gamestation (Arseholes!) for about 5 for £5 or at a push 5 for £10 or £2.49 each! Dont ask how i know that lol

VP-70

The more i think about it the more i like the idea of playing the older games....I don't care for RE5 anyways as it blows donkey sausage. Can i get these games downloaded onto a ps3?

APV

I'm not a hundred percent sure as i went off of Playstation after i bought my first PS3 and it broke still under warranty and they wouldn't replace it....But i think you can i know you can get code veronica and 4 but no sure about the rest. Why don't you buy the hard copies?

VP-70

I'm not a hundred percent sure as i went off of Playstation after i bought my first PS3 and it broke still under warranty and they wouldn't replace it....But i think you can i know you can get code veronica and 4 but no sure about the rest. Why don't you buy the hard copies?
Because in true Leon style, im trying to kill two birds with one stone.....or two stones with one bird.

APV

Because in true Leon style, im trying to kill two birds with one stone.....or two stones with one bird.
LOL i suppose so, i just prefer the games to the downloads you can get...The games feel a bit better and original! But if you havent got the space you'll be best seeing if downloads are available for a PS3

VP-70

LOL i suppose so, i just prefer the games to the downloads you can get...The games feel a bit better and original! But if you havent got the space you'll be best seeing if downloads are available for a PS3
Think i'll just need to find/make space.........god damn inventory!

APV

LMFAO well if you don't know, then what chance has anyone else got!

Top Bottom