• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Re: Revelations Characters

Carter478

I got the game nearly a week ago and have been enjoying it. I was wondering how every one is enjoying the new characters in the game?

I like how Chris and Jill are back in this game too and Parker is a likeable character. Jessica seems to wine a bit... other than that shes cool and has a nice sense of fashion. Rachel was interesting but you don't get to know much about her.. except that her hair covers both her eyes.. how does she even see? lol. That woman who is with Parker in Terragrigia (I forget her name) is a cool character, Raymond reminds me of Conan O'Brian XD and Keith and Quint are annoying but are entertaining as a sort of comic relief.

I'm also wondering about the actors who voice them. I found out Michelle Ruff voices Jill who i know from anime dubs, Chris's voice is the same from RE5/Re6, I can't place Parkers voice he sounds familiar to me.. and all the other characters too. Clive O'brian's voice sounds like Roy Campbell from Metal Gear Solid and Morgan Lansdale's voice is familiar too. Does anyone know who voices those characters?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I'm not planning to buy a 3DS, so I saw playthrougs on youtube.
I really like the storytelling and the new characters a lot. Jessica and Raymond are really interesting characters, I hope they return in RE6. As for Parker, he's a cool character, but I don't see him coming back to the series...
I noticed O'Brian's voice was familiar, but never realised it is similar to Campbell's.
The girl with Parker in Terragrigia is Jessica, she looks really different because her FBC costume is a completely different style from the BSAA, and she had short hair.
I really like the twists and mysteries in the game, and how the chapters always end in a cliffhanger.
Quint and Keith are really cool, their segments, in a way, are more like fillers and you have to play them to know what happened to Chris/Jill after the previous chapter's cliffhanger.

SPOILERS

I like that Kirk makes an appearence in the game. I also like that the game's villains make it out, so they might return in future games.

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I actually really like the introduction of new characters, although I don't like Jessica or Parker too much...

Carter478

Oh so it is Jessica just with short hair? I didn't realize that. She's a cool character. I hope some of the new characters in Revelations appear in newer games

Top Bottom