• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 RE Revelations 2?

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
If true, why only on the 3DS? Especially after the ports of the first one they gave us? I'm sure they'd sell a lot more copies if it weren't exclusive to a handheld.

Fenris

Wolf :)
If it's true then the title is very stupid in my opinion. I mean what's next? Resident Evil 6.2? But I like the idea of a sequel since we still don't know about Jessica and Raymond. I just wonder what's supposed to be about? I mean Revelations took place between 4 and 5 and it really ended there, where 5 started.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
To be honest, I doubt things legit. We had the fake poster for RE7 recently. And I doubt that Capcom would name it Revelations 2. I think they would come up with a new name for it. I could be wrong though.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
If true, why only on the 3DS? Especially after the ports of the first one they gave us? I'm sure they'd sell a lot more copies if it weren't exclusive to a handheld.
Because capcoms retarted.
Any way, hope they go through with it and port it to the consoles later.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I know but I really wish it was true. I would much rather a sequel to Revelations than RE7 if the main series is gonna continue the path it's going.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I know but I really wish it was true. I would much rather a sequel to Revelations than RE7 if the main series is gonna continue the path it's going.

at this point, i don't think there is nothing that CAPCOM can throw [RE wise] that will give me the "scares" that the earlier [first and second RE and maybe? RE3] had, even at that Diary Devs of Revelations; released before Revelations was out, they said they will give that "scare" factor. and when i actually first had my first playthrough of Revelations [campain],

i definately was on edge, it gave me that suspense tingle. scares? i would say half~way

weskerondope

i would prefer resident evil 3.2 than revelations 2, dont wanna sound like a broken record or anything by complaining about the new games, but thats the way it is

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
If they did do it, I would think that it would take place between 5 and 6. But wasn't the title "revelations" a specific reference to that game? Wouldn't really make sense in a different plot. I'll bet there was talk of a second hand held only game, and someone called it "Revelations 2".

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
...You guys make it sound like the Title is already confirmed. Odds are they are planning a direct sequel to Revelations, and due to the fact that it's early in production, all they have so far is Revelations 2, when really it's a working title. Nintendo does this ALL the time with their games. Give it a name then announce that it's working title. Hell, before "Super Mario Galaxy" was named as such, it was called simply, "Super Mario Wii"

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
So I was just browsing the internet about a possible sequel to Revelations. I came across this. It was apparently posted on Capcom Unity's general Resident Evil forum. Obviously, take with a pinch of salt, it hasn't been confirmed as legit.
View attachment 654

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I think all signs could point to it.
The rumoured downfall might be this one instead.
The Downfall rumour was "Claire witnesses the downfall of humanity"
It's also rumoured to be between re5 and re6
During this time Leon helps out in a war in Russia (damnation)
And Chris gets amnesia from an attack by a BoW in edonia (6months before re6)

Jessica who was working with tricell may have joined a different organisation since tricell disbanded in re5.

All these can add up to one big depressive Claire story. Possibly with a return of Steve (unlikely but the possibility is there)
I hope this turns out true

Reactions: Jen
Top Bottom