• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE: Resistance survivor in July yes or no?

Nightshade2000

UmbrellaClassified
If they hadn't have given up on resistance would you have wanted him in resistance or Carlos
A-Letter-from-Jill-is-Getting-Patched-Into-Resident-Evil.jpg

Rain611

You can't kill me.
They haven't given up on Resistance because I just got an email from them as an Ambassador in which they continued to pitch the game enthusiastically. I wouldn't with about the future of Resistance, at least not the near future.

D

Deleted member 21244

They didn't give up on resistance, Infact they released an update just 2 days ago that pretty much changed everything in the game, now it's very very balanced and more accessible to everyone

Also they fixed the lag issue, i played 20 match and were very clean, only 2 of them were Laggy

Nightshade2000

UmbrellaClassified
They haven't given up on Resistance because I just got an email from them as an Ambassador in which they continued to pitch the game enthusiastically. I wouldn't with about the future of Resistance, at least not the near future.

I heard they nerfed the mastermind and apparently people are leaving because the survivors have basically got buffed which I didn't even know, if that's true I want the last survivor to be Leon S Kennedy, Then they can just release updates without new DLC and work on resident evil village

That and the only survivor was Jill and mastermind was Nikolai the roadmap didn't say more survivors and masterminds are coming it just said updates, Which sounds like just more uniforms and balance patches

D

Deleted member 21244

I heard they nerfed the mastermind and apparently people are leaving because the survivors have basically got buffed which I didn't even know, if that's true I want the last survivor to be Leon S Kennedy, Then they can just release updates without new DLC and work on resident evil village

That and the only survivor was Jill and mastermind was Nikolai the roadmap didn't say more survivors and masterminds are coming it just said updates, Which sounds like just more uniforms and balance patches
They also nerfed the survivor, like jill for example, so both part should be better balanced

Also you seem a bit anxious about all this , just wait for other news by capcom on the other update, the game is still going, they will definitely release other survivor and mastermind

Nightshade2000

UmbrellaClassified
They also nerfed the survivor, like jill for example, so both part should be better balanced

Also you seem a bit anxious about all this , just wait for other news by capcom on the other update, the game is still going, they will definitely release other survivor and mastermind

That's the thing though it didn't show silhouettes like it did for Nikolai , On the roadmap it just says "July onwards" and they said updates yet Carlos was leaked for resistance back in September when it was called "project resistance", If we get a final survivor i want it to be Leon.

D

Deleted member 21244

That's the thing though it didn't show silhouettes like it did for Nikolai , On the roadmap it just says "July onwards" and they said updates yet Carlos was leaked for resistance back in September when it was called "project resistance", If we get a final survivor i want it to be Leon.
The game just came out 2 month ago give it time to grow

Nightshade2000

UmbrellaClassified
The game just came out 2 month ago give it time to grow

The game isn't doing well like at all it has so many negative reviews and so many are disappointed in the fact it can't be accessible separately, The game doesn't look like it will last even if they add a survivor next month or mastermind, People also hate the fact the survivors were basically buffed and the masterminds were nerfed, if it could be seperate and free to play then it might do well.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
It'll probably be released as F2P for PSPlus and Xbox Live by the end of the summer, if not earlier.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The game isn't doing well like at all it has so many negative reviews and so many are disappointed in the fact it can't be accessible separately, The game doesn't look like it will last even if they add a survivor next month or mastermind, People also hate the fact the survivors were basically buffed and the masterminds were nerfed, if it could be seperate and free to play then it might do well.
Survivors were not buffed directly. The balance changes were pretty good. However they added new equipment which when combined with some stuff makes survivors able to do some over powered builds.

Masterminds are still plenty powerful. It depends who you are, what your deck hand is at certain times and who you're against. There's so many contributing factors.
Alot seem to want to things handed to them on a plate.

Nightshade2000

UmbrellaClassified
Survivors were not buffed directly. The balance changes were pretty good. However they added new equipment which when combined with some stuff makes survivors able to do some over powered builds.

Masterminds are still plenty powerful. It depends who you are, what your deck hand is at certain times and who you're against. There's so many contributing factors.
Alot seem to want to things handed to them on a plate.

it doesn't matter people are still unhappy with resistance idk why probably because of the loot system and how they did things with it, I feel like even if resistance becomes separate people still won't be satisfied

Top Bottom