• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE books?

Grayfox

Has anyone read any of the Resident Evil books? They’re pretty well written and, one of the books Caliban Cave that takes place in between RE1 and RE2 Reviles some secrets about the RE series you probably didn't know.

nemesis_lover

I've read all of the books by S.D Perry, they're a really nice read. I like how she's inserted some of her own made up plots in a few of them. My fav would have to be Nemesis, I really like how she went away from talking about Carlos and Jill and gave readers an insight into Nicholai and what he did when not with the rest of the party.
Although readers should look into too much on what she writes, as not all of it is offical to the story, but none the less it's still builds on the orignal story at the end of the day.
I'd recommend any Resident Evil fan to get ahold of these books, they can be found on ebay and Amazon. I bought a few of mine from a oxfarm shop, of all places and the rest on amazon, some from the U.S website.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I gots Nemesis and the novelization of Extinction (movie), I really like them. Nemesis makes loads of little game references which makes me really happy xD

nemesis_lover

I rebought these books a few days ago, now I have mint condition versions :p
I really want to read the movie versions of the books, I heard you read more on what Jill got up to at the end of the second film and you can read up on what the Nemesis is thinking etc.

Top Bottom