• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Books...Thoughts?

Benarah89

Staaaaaars!
I’ve just about finished reading all the RE Books, based off the games, and I have to say I’m a fan! The only one, so far, that I’m not impressed with was Cape Cove...I think thats what it was called. It was the 2nd Book and was about a mission Rebecca went on. It didn’t have a game related to it (that I can recall) and it seemed forced.

Anyway, I wanted to see what everyone else thought!

(If this is the wrong place, forgive me! I can move if where it belongs if not here)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I read all the ones based on the games but I didn't read any of the original ones, like the cove one. I really enjoyed the ones that were based on the games though.

For some reason I was under the impression that the ones that aren't based on the games, are basically based on Rebecca and since she's not really my fav, I skipped those.

If I'm wrong about that, feel free to correct me.

Benarah89

Staaaaaars!
I read all the ones based on the games but I didn't read any of the original ones, like the cove one. I really enjoyed the ones that were based on the games though.

For some reason I was under the impression that the ones that aren't based on the games, are basically based on Rebecca and since she's not really my fav, I skipped those.

If I'm wrong about that, feel free to correct me.
you're def not wrong. The book was pretty much about her - which wasnt that bad for me, because she's one of my favorite characters, but it didnt read well to me. Kinda felt out of place to me.

I'm finishing up Code Veronica right now, and I'm tempted to read them all again - lol.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
you're def not wrong. The book was pretty much about her - which wasnt that bad for me, because she's one of my favorite characters, but it didnt read well to me. Kinda felt out of place to me.

I'm finishing up Code Veronica right now, and I'm tempted to read them all again - lol.
I loved them all but I think City of the Dead and Code Veronica were my favorites.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I didn’t hate it I just didn’t love it either lol.
Zero was my favorite (cause of Rebecca lol) and I also loved the way they did city of dead!
I haven't read any of them sense I was in 10th grade (Which was many years ago XD) so...I don't remember what was so special about any of 'em that weren't the two original stories lol. And of course the first one, because that's the first one I read and did a book report on XD

Top Bottom