• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised RE 0 ???

Ada-Wong-Fan

Heyy,
I really need help cause i hav a Wii and i was wonderin if i should buy Resident Evil 0 for gamecube (cause i cn play it on the wii) or should i wait till the game gets remade for The wii in like say 8 months (which is too long :-\) Helpzz any1 ?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
When it comes to resident evil 2 & 3 it does not really matter which order you play them in..
i once read resident evil 2 takes place when jill is unconscious in resident evil 3..
im willing to believe that as, if 3 took place after 2, then there is no explanation as to how racoon city got back to normal, and why they couldnt just use the same method again, instead of blowing the city up like in RE3.

and yes play 0 first, as it is the start, and you will notice at the end, rebecca see's spencer mansion, although i feel sorry for that girl, just gets outta one zombie onslaught, and walks straight into another.

BillyCoenJCR1418

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=118.msg14953#msg14953 date=1224752995]
When it comes to resident evil 2 & 3 it does not really matter which order you play them in..
i once read resident evil 2 takes place when jill is unconscious in resident evil 3..
im willing to believe that as, if 3 took place after 2, then there is no explanation as to how racoon city got back to normal, and why they couldnt just use the same method again, instead of blowing the city up like in RE3.

and yes play 0 first, as it is the start, and you will notice at the end, rebecca see's spencer mansion, although i feel sorry for that girl, just gets outta one zombie onslaught, and walks straight into another.
[/quote]

yeah, I wasn't sure on how that whole business with RE2 and RE3 took place. I mean Leon, Claire, Ada, Sherry, Jill, Carlos, and the rest! lol... are still in Raccoon city before the bomb detonates. At the end of RE2, Raccoon city doesn't blow up but in RE3, the whole city is demolished at the end. So I figure that RE2 is before RE3 but its happening to Jill at the same time with Leon and Claire, its just that Jill's side of the story is longer than the other two. Confusing but at least we all know the story! lol

And RE0 kicks arse! It tells you Rebecca Chambers side of the story before RE1 and its only 1 day before RE1.

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah man, resi 0 is definately one of my favourites, apart from 4
i think your supposed to think leon and claire escape maybe hours before jill does, althouh thinking about it, when leon and claire escape its day break and the same when jill does, so maybe a day later resident evil 3 ends.

its either in umbrella chronicles or weskers report, you see ada all smashed up and in bandages, and wesker tells her the city is gonna be bombed and helps her escape via helicopter, and she is still wearing her resi evil 2 clothing, so i guess RE2 definitely takes place during the time period of jill being unconscious..
although another way the 2 are linked is, you can see brad vickers as a zombie in RE2 whereas he dies at the start of RE3, so the 2 games are set within the same few days.

aintnoscrub

Premium
are they actually remaking it on wii?
i dont see the point, might aswell buy it now for gcube, it seems pointless to wait 8 months for a game i could complete in a few hours

Ada-Wong-Fan

Yes they r remakin the game fr the wii because Capcom seem to be stuck on Remakin RE games fr the Wii at the moment. Ive looked into it and it is pointless to buy it fr the wii as there will be no new added things except the switch over to the Wii controls :(, whn i get get the game new fr £10 fr Gamecube :D (which is wht im doin) :D

aintnoscrub

Premium
i dont honestly see the point in remaking it, just like RE4 for wii.barely any difference as far as i know..correct me if im wrong
i would hope they didnt murder it and make it First person.

rocklikebrucelee

aintnoscrub;14771 said:
i dont honestly see the point in remaking it, just like RE4 for wii.barely any difference as far as i know..correct me if im wrong
i would hope they didnt murder it and make it First person.
\

Well, RE4 for Wii felt more natural because of the aim, and the fact that your hands aren't confined to a single controller. It was more...authentic, i guess.
And the reason they're bringing it to the Wii is because they want people who haven't played RE, or had a gamecube before, to play RE0 and get the story line. And there's a HUGE number of increasing fans of RE since RE4 and RE5 (and the stupid movies), which came out sometime after RE0 was forgotten.
Capcom's all about the money. They wouldn't do this if it was a waste of time.

Top Bottom