• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Rate resident evil 3 remake

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date

How would you rate resident evil 3 remake?

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 21244

So i would like to know how would you rate resident evil 3 remake, abd see the general rate of this forum

I already expressed all my feel about re 3 in another thread, so it's uselles to rewrite it here, i loved the game despite its flaw and cut content

I would give it an 8 or 8.5

What you're score?

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I'd rate it a 6 which is the same rating I gave it after my first playthrough, and that's being fair because the more I replay it the more I dislike it.

I've already given my thoughtful insight in another thread, but long story short: Too much cut content. It looks/plays smoothly and has great character chemistry, but there is little replay value outside the cinematic parts. It's not respectful to the original.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I also gave a review in another thread.

I gave the game an 8 because it took a game I couldn't stand and turned it into something I actually enjoyed playing.
Same here.

While not perfect, it’s still a great remake for fact that they managed to revamp the story and characters in such a way that I actually love and care about the 3rd installment of the series now.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
While I agree with all of the criticisms about the game (See Jonipoon's response for more), I still gave the game a 9.

There are highs and lows to the game. Lack of unique bosses. Lack of returning and new locations. Lack of extra content that isn't RE Resistance. These are all things that discourage me a lot. But that is the me who is comparing it to the original. Just like I did with RE2R which is still a better game in my opinion. If I were to rate this game based on its accuracy as a REmake, sure, it'd be like a 6 or 7.

But I think the new additions, the new locations, and the gloss on the finished product is worthy of the series. I just wish it was more faithful to the original. I think that these are the best looking regular enemies I have ever seen and you have to adapt your game play to each one. That is lovely.

Jamesy

I gave it an 8 because even though it obviously has many flaws like cut content and being very short I still enjoyed the single player campaign. Good things can come in small packages.

have not played resistance since I could not give 2 ****s about that game

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

I gave it an 8 because even though it obviously has many flaws like cut content and being very short I still enjoyed the single player campaign. Good things can come in small packages.

have not played resistance since I could not give 2 ****s about that game
To bad you didn't try it, it's a good game

I think i should make a thread about it
I didn't read people opinion on the forum about it

Turo602

The King of Kings
I give it an 8. I try not to rate things based on personal expectations or disappointment. It's a solid video game that I had fun with despite being a poor remake and a step down from REmake 2, but it's by no means a bad game. I will say, I haven't touched Resistance at all. I just really don't care for it. So I'm only judging based on the RE3 portion.

Jamesy

Yeah also there adding updates and 2 new masterminds to it.

i know a lot of reviews only gave the game a 6/10

D

Deleted member 21244

Yeah also there adding updates and 2 new masterminds to it.

i know a lot of reviews only gave the game a 6/10
I played it every day , since i don't have much to do whit this quarantine, I probably play 40 match per day and after you realize how to play it really is an awesome beautiful game... Well not all review give the game a 6, many give an 8, also we must remember that it's an online game and many modern online game were received mostly badly at launch because online game are no more than beta at launch, but after updates and community support they can really became better game, just look at battlefront 2, final fantasy 14, battlefield V, apex legend bad server, daying light rcc ecc

Resistance is beautiful, people only need to give it a chance and try to support it whit creative feedback so that Capcom can continue to update it to make it better
They just need to add more maps and character, it will really become amazing
We don't know how things can go, maybe they can even add more mode, like a mercenaries mode into resistance, could really be possible
They can even add beloved characters from the re series, like Chris, ada, leon, Claire, wesker

Top Bottom