1. Mine Thrower: it's basically a grenade launcher, with an equippable scope so you can snipe/blow up far away groups, and can home in when you get the special upgrade which can help with weird angle shots.
2. the Red-9: sheer fire power for a pistol and the 'ding' when reloading.
3. Broken Butterfly: again, sheer fire power and the reload
4. the bolt-action rifle: same as above
5. Striker: 100 ammo capacity and wide spread makes it a nice emergency shotgun
6. Knife: it's strong for what it is, and saves A LOT of ammo. also, can beat Krauser really easily with it.
Knife- So glad it doesn't break in this game! This is the best use of the knife in any of the games. It is actually useful!
Used to love the TMP. I remember I used to use it a lot on Dr Salvadors. Super effective.I hardly ever use the knife in a game where I have to actually equip it. I like having a subweapon attached like in RE4 and Dino Crisis 2. Makes my life easier.
I have actually been playing through RE4 for probably the 11th or 12th time in my lifetime and I have to say, the TMP is way stronger than I gave it credit for. At full strength, it blows heads RIGHT off within 10 shots (~1-2 seconds). I used it on Salazar's infected eye last night and it made him opon up within 6 seconds. With the Broken Butterfly to murder the Salazar body, I probably finished the whole section in about 35-40 seconds which I have never been able to do before.
A nice surprise.
Used to love the TMP. I remember I used to use it a lot on Dr Salvadors. Super effective.
It really is OP. Which it better be considering if and when you play the Battle Mode as Wesker he only has but a knife. That was a tough run but i did it!The knife in CVX is pretty OP. In fact I think it was stronger in general in the earlier games. I only wish it's damage wasn't based on frame rates in the RE2 remake because it would help my speedruns tremendously if I could pwn the bosses with my knife on PS4 like you can on a good PC.