• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random Facts About You

L

Lurker
2. 99% of people think I'm gay, even though I'm slightly homophobic.
04585.gif

Anyway,
1. Barely anyone here knows me anymore, surprising a solid no one.

2. I joined this forum when I was like. Nine I think? How did anyone deal with me?

3. I found out I was trans recently, and that was pretty hard to accept.

4. I lurk here either far too often or not enough.

5. I'm the biggest Kingdom Hearts fan here and I will challenge anyone who claims otherwise.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Honestly, the religion isn't what's to hate. It's the followers, and you're going to have good and bad. People focus so much on the negative, without thinking about the positive. That's human nature. That's why I think that Hating religion is a bit over the top. At the end of the day, so much of what several religions teach us is fantastic. That said, you have people in positions of power that use what it teaches us to twist it to their own darker version. Take the Bible for example. The Bible was written by man, not God. And has been translated and changed SO many times like a game of telephone. Man is fallible. God is not. So man can make mistakes when taking God's word. Me personally, I believe in something bigger. Maybe Christian. Maybe Muslim. Maybe something that doesn't have a name. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. I've been so successful in my life, through such trials and tribulations, that it costs me NOTHING to give a little thanks to a potential all seeing, all knowing being. After all, if I'm wrong, I'll never know considering there wouldn't be a heaven or a hell to go to if I'm wrong. So what's the harm in a little belief. I'm also not a good person to please some God...I'm a good person because that's what's right for the world. Those that do it for their God and for their God alone clearly don't understand whatever religion they're following.
I love reading your posts about politics and religion. You post almost exactly my thoughts, and I could never really explain what I thought about those two topics until I read some of your views on them.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
1. I started gaming at an early age, (when I was 4 years old to be exact)

2. I'm quite a japanophile person
(Love Animes, Mangas and Japanese Video Games such as our beloved バイオハザード)

3. I'm studying Japanology at the moment

4. And yes, I speak Japanese as well, still learning tho. 日本語がわかる?

5. I have native american ancestry, although I look like a 100% caucasian

6. I'm scared of dolls, specifically ventriloquist dolls.... UGH! hate those things

7. When I was a teenager I've had an unhealthy obsession with Rihanna, still like her music and I still think she's super hot, but I'm not a hardcore fan anymore

8. I wish I could live outside of Europe

9. I hate stupid people and wannabes

10. Most of my friends are older than me, because people at my age are pretty dumb

11. I'm a fast learner when it comes to languages

12. Although I have many friends, I like to spend my time alone

13. I don't like being the new one, be it a forum, school.... whatsoever, it's just a weird feeling ... lol

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
My first video game was Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 on my brother's red Game Boy Pocket.

And I still have the cartridge. Battery's not dead yet! ( ^.^)b

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I find it astonishing when people can remember the first game they played . . .
I was six, so it wasn't that taxing on my brain compared to remembering something when I was, say, three or four. It was also quite memorable for me, because I remember that video games were so new to me at the time, I had never seen anything like it.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I was six, so it wasn't that taxing on my brain compared to remembering something when I was, say, three or four. It was also quite memorable for me, because I remember that video games were so new to me at the time, I had never seen anything like it.
Dude, I can't even remember when I started playing Video Games. I don't even remember what my first console was. I think it might of been a dreamcast, but I'm not sure.

N7Valentine

I started gaming when I was four, too. My first game was Resident Evil. xD
Seems like we have something in common then. :D
I was 5 when I first played Resident Evil. Ever since that time I've been loyal to the series. And Tomb Raider as well

Last edited:

N7Valentine

I find it astonishing when people can remember the first game they played . . .
I remember pretty much everything from when I was 3 or 4. My first console was the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and I can even remember playing Super Mario on it.

14. Although I'm male, I prefer to play with female characters in games. Don't really wanna stare at a dude's butt the whole time. xD

15. My first Video Game crushes were Jill Valentine and Lara Croft.

Mod edit: MERGED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom