• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rain's Death/Returning to the train in Resident Evil 1 - Soundtrack?

Are these songs included in the OST?

• Yes/I've posted a reply informing you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No/one or both were made up beats by the sound engineers.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

texeon

Hey guys, I have a Japanese edition of the Resident Evil movie and I found that it also had the OST of the movie included, which I found by accident, however there is one thing that I cannot find at all and I'm not sure what song it is or how to find it:

That is a link to the full movie but I've set the link so it plays it at exactly the right moment, it is the scene when Alice looks at the Dead zombified version of Rain. I've wanted to know for years what that song was.

This is from the same clip, but is the scene where Alice, Matt and Kaplan return to the train to find spence dead. Is this a made up beat?

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I have the original soundtrack that was released in America and it only has 4 scores on it; The main theme, the one that plays in Dining Hall B, the one that plays when they're ambushed in the sewers and I forget the other one. Anyway, I personally think the fans were robbed; I much prefer the likes of the original Saw soundtrack where more than half of the tracks are original scores.

I also would've liked the score that plays on this scene, as well as the exposition scene between One and Alice where he explains what's going on with the Hive and whatnot. As well as the one that plays when Rain dies.

If I had to guess what happened with the soundtrack, it might have something to do with either Manson and Beltrami not being fully responsible for the tracks (ei, the sound department may have had a bit to do with it as opposed to just the composers), which seems a tad unlikely or, if I had to guess, the producers felt like the average listener wouldn't want to hear a bunch of scores and so they didn't include most of them on the soundtrack. I wish they had. :(

texeon

Damnit, the videos didn't work, I had them saved at the right moments but at least you knew what I meant.

It ****es me off if that's the case and they didn't include it in the OST. There are so many screamo songs included in the OST that I can't see how they were in the movie.

I've had an idea: Shazam the song.

I'll be back soon.

texeon

Nah, it didn't work sadly, obviously the songs are too short or too warped due to their layering in the movie.

Top Bottom