• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Raccoon Police Department story?

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
It wasn't a dumb idea, I think it's just the way I said it and didn't explain everything. I'll redo it.

Jill was there before Leon and Claire. Brad died and she found Marvin only unconcious because he got bit, and Leon and Claire found Brad's zombie and Marvin turned into a zombie. The ladder is up probably because during Outbreak, maybe to stop zombies after Kevin went outside, somebody took the ladder up (only thing that makes sense, really), and probably in between cutscenes and gameplay Marvin, Kevin, and other people boarded up the doors. The statues are unexplained.
Those darn statues!!!!!! That's whats messing with me lol who put them there and removed them! It doesn't make sense. And I guess the whole time Jill was running around Raccoon city fighting Nemesis; Claire and Leon were getting chased by the tyrant and entered the sewers and made it to the lab, and finally escaped via train. Then, Jill and Carlos make it out just in time before raccoon city is decimated???????

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Those darn statues!!!!!! That's whats messing with me lol who put them there and removed them! It doesn't make sense. And I guess the whole time Jill was running around Raccoon city fighting Nemesis; Claire and Leon were getting chased by the tyrant and entered the sewers and made it to the lab, and finally escaped via train. Then, Jill and Carlos make it out just in time before raccoon city is decimated???????

Jill was unconcious for the whole game of RE 2. The first half of 3 was before Claire and Leon got there, the last half was after they got out. At the end of 2, only the lab blew up, and damaged the city more obviously, since half the city was above it. In 3 you can see the clock tower is more damaged when you play as Carlos, but it doesn't really tell you why, and it's because the lab blew up and damaged the building.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm more confused why they entire department is throwing a party for some rookie and why everyone knows. Must be a really crime free sleepy town for the cops to have all this time on their hands.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
I'm more confused why they entire department is throwing a party for some rookie and why everyone knows. Must be a really crime free sleepy town for the cops to have all this time on their hands.
Cause Leon is just that cool!!! lol jk

Top Bottom