• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quick Question...

resevil80

Trying to Gauge interest in a Resident Evil Fanfilm based on the first game....

Would you be guys be interested in this...Would you suppport it on kickstarter(so that it doesn't suck), what would you want to see in the film....

svp

all the good bosses from the game, I think it will be easy to make the plant and the Tyrant rather then the spiders and sharks lol also find a creepy mansion with a dirty pool for the location.

svp

It doesnt have to have a big budget! Im sure you can make a damn better movie with less materials then Anderson!! I mean it. When its a horror movie its the quality not quantity that counts. Just find an abandoned house and film at night, film people walking thru the halls in the dark and make them look like zombies. Its all about the camera angles and the scare factor. Add music and have things pop out. Also make legid Stars costumes and ur good to go! its simple. I used to make creepy movies all the time, I live in Connecticut so finding locations is easy. :D Pick scenes from the game that are simple to reenact like the opening zombie scene and bathtub scene/ hanging scene. The creepier the better. I would totally help you out, sounds sick!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If there is one thing that needs to be done is accurate representation of the characters...Film and Video Games are a very different medium, so there will be things that HAVE to be changed...And that's ok...The film is BASED on the game...However, the characters MUST be accurately represented or it isn't RE...That is where the Anderson films fail in MOST cases....They failed with Carlos....They failed with Chris...And they failed with Claire...If you don't make that mistake you should be fine...

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
not.interested, Capcom has done justice to their Resident Evil series/francise through their CGI (movies). As Anderson's version of Resident Evil is such atrocity (its not even amuzing). let alone someone doing their own version, nope.not.interested.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Not sure... I would love to help with writing but if its based on the first game would you need help with that?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I would like to watch a film based on Spencer's life. For example, seeing his childhooh, events that made him interested in virology, reading the Travis expedition books about the african tribes, how he met and his relationship with Marcus, Ashford and Trevor, the discovery of progenitor, the founding of Umbrella, etc.

weskerondope

i for one would love a movie based on the first game
cause i didnt like anderssons movies to much,
i did enjoy damnation a little but degeneration was awfull
however i dont have enough money to make donations

Top Bottom