• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question

RegeneratorHater24

What RE game should I get for Gamecube? I already have RE4 and RE. I'm thinking about getting RE:Zero. Is it easier than the first RE? And is there more parts in the game where your with the other character (Rebbecca or Billy, depending on who you are) or more where you are playing alone without a partner? Thanks! :)

Cousintony

you play through pretty much the whole game with both. You can switch in between because they are side by side. I recall a part where they were separated but then shortly reunited again. I forget if its easier.. I played that game such a long time ago.

RegeneratorHater24

Oh, ok thank you for your insight on it. I'm probably going to get Zero. I was thinking about buying 2, but I might as well start even closer to the beggining. :)

RegeneratorHater24

I'm probably going to like Zero better than the first one since most of the game you have someone with you. It makes it a little less heart-pounding... I hope lol. After Zero I'm going to buy 2. If you can, tell me how it is after playing it. I like to hear what people think about the game personally instead of just reading the gaming reveiws. IGN gave 2 a 5/10 while the fan rating was like 8.5/10 or somthing like that.

Top Bottom