• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Question

First of all, apologies if there's already a thread about this.

Anyway, i'd just like to ask because i'm thinking of buying RE0 soon (I've never played it) about the system, i've heard mixed reviews because they took away the item boxes and you have to drop items on the floor? o.o
And about the Billy and Rebecca thing, how do you switch characters? Are there set points in the game or can you change control at will?

Just a couple of questions that'll help me make my decision on buying this game. :p

Also, do you think I should buy this game? Is it worth it?
I've been thinking about buying it (and the RE Remake [REmake?]) for some time now, so yeah, help would be appreciated. ^^

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Yes you do drop things on the floor, but if I remember right, on your map it shows where you've dropped the items. And about the switching characters, it explains it all in the game when you get to play as both of them.

In my opinion, I think you should buy it. It was a really good game!

Hope this helps you. Sorry if I'm not that much help, its been a while since I've seen/played the game.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
To switch characters, simply press "Select" on the PS Controller. This can be done at anytime. Both Games are terrific incredible games, I think it's a must BUY!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
You can switch characters at any point in the game, you basically have complete control both of them! Its not a bad thing that they took away the item boxes, it just means remember where you put things. buy it, its well worth it.

Top Bottom