• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about RE Extinction

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Don't zombies turn into Crimson Heads then Lickers (correct me if I'm wrong - I read it on RE Wiki cos I haven't got to a Crimson Head yet on PS1 RE, if they are on there)? Then why, after several years in the event of RE Extinction, is the world crawling with zombies and not Lickers?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
The movies and games do not exist 'in the same universe'. In the games, a zombie eventually becomes a crimon head and then finally a licker. However, in the movies (and anyone correct me if I'm wrong), but I believe that the licker is a result of directly injecting the T-Virus into someone/something.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Different sources say different things. Some say in the games its zmbie>crimson>licker. Oh p.s theres no crimsons in ps1 re. Depends which game your playing really to what you believe.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
@ La Femme Fatale: Thought so. It's pretty weird how the continuity's gone :S image all the zombies in RE Extinction placed with Lickers - they'd be SCREWED

@ aintnoscrub: They're in REmake then?

Top Bottom