• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Question about Grandma Baker

Daytripper0812

SPOILER ALERT:

So, in the end we discover that Grandma Baker was actually Eveline (E-series 001) the entire time, and she had just aged at an incredible rate since she was no longer receiving injections to counteract the aging process. But my question is, if grandma baker is Eveline, what happened to the real grandma baker? In the Baker House, in Grandmas room, you find a file that indicates Grandma Baker had to see a doctor because they found a foreign substance in an X-ray or CAT scan. So, where is Grandma Baker, and what was the substance? If that was actually Eveline, why would she go see a doctor or get an X-ray?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I actually think that that letter is to Marguerite. I know you find it in Grandma's Room, but if you remember, further on in a file called Marguerite's Notebook (found near Marguerite's crow key door, in the room with the piano), she says that she had been to the doctor and had an X-ray. So I guess that's just a letter that she left in Grandma's Room.

The Doctor's Note file also mentions hallucinations, and Eveline doesn't have hallucinations, so I think it's safe to say that the Mrs Baker mentioned is Marguerite. As for why the room is called Grandma's Room on the map... Maybe it's just because you see grandma in there and find false teeth so Ethan assumes it's Grandma's room. Or maybe one of their grandmas did used to live there? Who knows.

Last edited:
Top Bottom