• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about cheat?

residentevil195

ANOTHER QUESTION FROM ME HAHA :)
I was recently on yahoo answers and found a cheat that's supposed to unlock all the weapons.
The cheat went.. START;X;X;X;TRIANGLE;START
I tried to do it but when you push start it just takes you to the menu screen place, if uno what I mean? Do you have to do this cheat at a certain point in the game in order for it to work? (I started a new game then did it soon as Jill & Barry are in the hall..) SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE?

wpstudart

echoey;55844 said:
I used Action Replay after I completed the Remake that will get you whatever you want.

You gave a marvelous idea, have some guns to let things easier to make some speed runs :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
residentevil195;55809 said:
ANOTHER QUESTION FROM ME HAHA :)
I was recently on yahoo answers and found a cheat that's supposed to unlock all the weapons.
The cheat went.. START;X;X;X;TRIANGLE;START
I tried to do it but when you push start it just takes you to the menu screen place, if uno what I mean? Do you have to do this cheat at a certain point in the game in order for it to work? (I started a new game then did it soon as Jill & Barry are in the hall..) SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE?
What game are you talking about? This is the Resident Evil General Discussion section. Most RE games have got their own sections on the board, please post the thread in the right section next time. If you post in the General section, remember to state what game you are talking about. :)

Mobe

i believe RE games do not have regular cheats.. except for the gameshark or actionreplay codes.

Zombie Enclave

Only Resident Evil 2 has a cheat to get unlimited ammo, and that's all. The rest are action replay ( or any other cheating device, likes mobes said ) or maybe trainers.

Mobe

Frohwned;55955 said:
Only Resident Evil 2 has a cheat to get unlimited ammo

you mean the "rookie mode" right?
I guess its not a cheat as its built-in..

Top Bottom