• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 (PSN only)New here but not new to RE and was wondering...

Deathbedwarrior

I'm looking for some RE 5(and RE6 and other multiplayer RE games that come out)buddies because I've only played with hometown friends and everyone else moved on and I still play through this awesome game once in a while. Can anybody help me complete the DLC modes on all difficulties? I'd like to try and get a really high score in mercs and mercs reunion if anyone is interested. I also need help with getting the platinum and need trophies for versus mode and mercs reunion. I'll play all the game modes: story(except on easy),mercs, mercs reunion, DLC episodes, and versus so If your in the mood to play just give me a shout while I'm online and if I'm not doing anything else i'll play. I actually started playing through the story again recently. If anyone wants they can add me. I still haven't gotten 6 or Revelations but I'm looking forward to them both. PSN: deathbedwarrior ( I have a mic but I don't care if you have one or not ) PS: No dickheads or people who will try to order me around. If I need to go somewhere just tell me go there or here so you can do whatever or heal etc... ( I'll do the same ) or we'll work out a plan beforehand etc...

Mordecur

"Women"
Hey Deathbedwarrior I still play RE5 today and I think it would be fun to play some of it with ya, add me or I'll add you whichever is fine my PSN is Fireskull9090

Top Bottom