• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City PSN list for RE:ORC

Codes

just wanted to have rough idea who on playstation is going to be playing from this site (dont qoute just copy list the add your psn) then we can add n play with eachother ;)

1. Codes

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I don't know how, but if it helps my PSN is wazzup_7
My avatar is Nathan Hale from Resistance cuz im gearin up for 3!

Codes

ok sweet :) so heres list so far which will help people play with some experienced gamers.. instead of randoms or A.I (which i know some of you hate lol)

1.Codes
2.Wazzup_7
3.Blivvy86
4.KKAAIIG

i will add you guys if you dont mind ;)

KKAAIIG

orc inst out yet and you wont have bow haha, but on versus Sheva does but only on slayers and team slayers
:)

KKAAIIG

Guys me and this dude is creating a group for ORC. We pick a character to play as in the group and play some online co-op together. Hes Lupo and I'm FourEyes, if you lot want to join Reply with what character you want to be as in the group and he'll add you in to the group.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
My PSN is Ghostly_Soul.

Psn Scottish-Midgie I'm up for playing in the group!

Edit* I will play as Spectre the teams Sniper :)

Your name has been added to the list. You're going to be on my team, which is Team 2. There's also a group thread here that you can look at that will have all the rules, members, announcements, updates, etc., etc.

Top Bottom