• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PSN ID.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Hey guys! I'll be getting a PS3 here soon, so I'll go head and make this thread. Pretty much just post your PSN ID here, so the people on REN can get together and play.

Mine WILL BE AgentZero, but I don't have it yet. First game I get will be the Last of us. Not sure if it has co-op or not. ????????

But yeah. I'm getting a PS3 so I can finally get the awesomist game ever!!!! The Last of Us!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Mine is Gabriel72430

Also Last of Us was originally single player BUT for some unknown reason ND changed it into MP dunno if it's true though

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Mine used to be the username I have now but dad messed with the parentals so I had to create a new account and now only have 3 friends, mine's Misericorde06

sinsandstitches

my psn is SinsAndStitches
The Last of Us is DAMNED good.I beat it through then let a friend borrow it but I'm getting it back now that they are doing that add-on.Didn't see a multiplayer option when I was playing it but will def check it out as soon as I get it back

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I think it's lgdzinferno. I honestly don't know, seeing as how the PS4 usurped the dreaded username in favour of the Christian name (a move I support; the number of s00p41337sn1p3rs is unbearable). Don't expect to see me playing PS3 games on a regular basis; as I said, since getting a PS4 in November, I've exclusively played PS4 titles (The Wolf Among Us being an exception).

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Whatever comes on Playstation Plus :grin: As of right now,
Dead Island Riptide
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
XCOM Enemy Unknown
Binary Domain

I'll also have Payday 2 soon, along with Remember Me. I'm not sure if that has multiplayer or not.

Top Bottom