• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised PS4 Game Save??

James Robertson

Was just wondering, I have downloaded the remastered version of Resident Evil on my PS4, and was just curious if there was any possible way to get all the modes, and unlockables through a downloadable game save? thanks

Aurelius

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ is a good place for game saves but they don't have any yet. To be honest, I don't really see the point in using someone else's data unless you can't save your game. The PS4 is still new to me so I don't know if it handles other user's data any differently. However, if you don't mind not being able to save or obtain trophies, all the power to you. I tried that with Code Veronica X HD and ended up totally butthurt over the fact that I couldn't save but could with the PSOne/PS2 Classics!

ArabianLuffy

Legend
Premium
I don't think sharing games' data would be possible since the trophies system been introduced. Someone else would be able to get certain trophies with no efforts to put on the game.

Top Bottom