• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 PS3 Users!

Morphosis

I think i kinda notice during online co-op that we can also do the copy items trick! I was playing with a dude i didnt know online, and i noticed he didnt have any Herbs, so i gave him a Red+Green, to make his life easier, but the jerk left after i gave him the herb... Yeah so much for being nice, anyway, he left, so the game had to be stopped, and i was given the option to save my current equipment status, which of course i didnt save, so i didnt lose the Red+Green herbs. But i dont know if the dude kept my herbs! Can anyone verify?
Thanks in advance! And if this been tried before and talked, i apologise cause i didnt know and wud appreciate if someone told me the result! Thanks again!

ferrari0266

That method is very common and widely used in Asia. Some people used that to increase their rotten eggs. They maxed out everything (ammo, rotten egg, money).
The person who left the game would be able to save,therefore, he got the herb. You have a choice of either to save or not to save.
You can give your buddy all your rotten eggs, but dont SAVE. Ask your buddy to give you all his rotten eggs but your buddy doesnt SAVE, you save. This would double the amount of items.

ferrari0266

3629295e.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

which I think it ruins the game.

Biohazard

intresting! I dont think i will do it that way to lvl up fast. What method I am doinf is playing the cave over and over in 20 mins on vet while getting all the jewels and treasures. This gets me at aleast 45k in money each run.

Morphosis

Oh soo it does work... Well... money no longer matters to me... just wanted to know... Thank guys!!! :lol:

Top Bottom