• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 PS3 Demo Vs Xbox Demo.

Howard

Hero of the alspark
Sure they're the same demo, but let's see the pros and cons of both of them. Starting with PS3,as I am playing the demo at this very moment, starting with Leon. Here's some of the pros, I see no screen tearing anywhere so far in the PS3 demo, which is amazing the games feels smooth,while on the xbox it felt weird. As for the character models, they look better as well on the PS3. The reason for screen tearing is that the xbox has to suffer with two discs .. Moving onto the cons of the PS3 version,I can't seem to find any at the moment..Everything feels too good.

Now onto the Xbox version, I gotta say I really find the xbox version to be a bit ugly, starting with the cons, I really don't like the controls I guess it's cause I'm not use to RE on the xbox. And cause the game is on two discs, I wish xbox had one disc. Now the moment you've been waiting for the pros... I love has fast paced it is.

Now for my final comment, I gotta give the edge to the PS3, due to it's hardware and one disk and no screen tearing.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I believe they actually did apply the fixes to the PS3 version, it probably would have been same as the 360 one if they hadnt done anything. Will see for sure on the 18th.

Howard

Hero of the alspark
I believe they actually did apply the fixes to the PS3 version, it probably would have been same as the 360 one if they hadnt done anything. Will see for sure on the 18th.
Exactly, I could tell there was some work done on the demo, it looks nicer.

re fan

it's not just the demo all the 360 videos show screen tearing but none of the ps3 one's do that i've seen

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I'm getting a lot of screen tearing on the xbox demo. I'm looking forward to the 18th but I don't think it will be fixed as it never was on Re5 and if they didnt fix it for the first demo I dont know why they havent now. Seriously screen tearing in 2012. RE are my favourite games but they should be able to pull of a 360 title without tearing the hardwear has been out for so many years.
I'm also hoping the camera will be aligned better to the character on the next demo but again i doubt it!

Top Bottom