• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Possible good news for non 3DS owners.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I hope that it does come out on consoles as well. I never did got to play it yet mainly due to I never bought a 3DS due to the lack of games that I want to play that is on it and the price tag. I hope that Capcom can confirm soon.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Same thing. As soon as I see something, I want to know if it's coming out or not, I don't want to wait 5 months just to hear if it is coming out or not. It's like almost everytime people ask a developer or publisher if a game is coming out after seeing leaked details, the developer or publisher always say "No comment" or they never respond to the matter.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Revelations is an amazing game, and although I've already played through it many times, I wouldn't mind seeing it come to consoles. The only problem I have is regaining all my progress on the console version. I mean, on the 3DS I've beaten it on the hardest difficulty, unlocked the infinite launcher, and I'm still to this day working on trying to get 100% completion on Raid Mode.

But then again, when RE4 was ported to modern consoles, I was able to regain my progress rather quickly, so I guess it shouldn't be a problem doing it with another game. But then again, Revelations has a lot more replay value than RE4 0.0

I guess for now, I have a bit of mixed feelings about this. We'll see how I feel down the line. . .

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Finally!! Revelations was the most fun I've had in a RE game since RE4 :) I can also guarantee that Revelations getting ported to consoles is gonna get more love and praise than that god awful RE6.

Aleck

Biohazard
I wonder if it will be two players like RE5 and 6. I hope so, I love the RE games and I especially loved this one too. It was like an RE 4, which is my all time favorite along with RE 2.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
I wonder if it will be two players like RE5 and 6. I hope so, I love the RE games and I especially loved this one too. It was like an RE 4, which is my all time favorite along with RE 2.

As long as they keep the Raid Mode, it should be 2-player coop right? Unless you're saying they might make the campaign coop, which I doubt. Their intention was to make Revelations a single-player game, but they still wanted to have some form of coop in there, so that's why they added Raid Mode, and that's why in Raid Mode you go through all the combat areas from the campaign (so it's basically the equivalent of a coop campaign)

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Hey, if they do port it to PS3/Xbox 360, then the door opens up for REmake and RE0 to be ported, right?
Well, I sorta got that feeling when RE4 and RECV were remastered, but for this, I don't think it suggests the possibility of any other RE games getting ported. Hopefully they will eventually though :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I really want it to come to consoles, but only if it's going to be in the form of Physical Copy. The idea of such great and CANNON games being DIGITAL ONLY sickens me.

DM_Executioner

DM_Executioner
Same here. Im not going to buy a new platform for just one game. I really hope they put it for PS3 or XBOX 360. But i heard there will be some changes, anyone heard of that?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I suddenly have the fear that it will have more action added, more QTEs and knowing Capcom, if physical copies are sold, there will be disc locked content that will be hacked and then there'll be some pathetic and laughable excuse from Capcom about technical issues.
The only things I want changed is the ability to play as the partner for the entire game(I liked Parker) and add more things to unlock to make it worth playing through a second time like in RE4 you can unlock the Thompson, Plaga Laser gun, Badass Magnum and the unlimited R Launcher, not some boring unlimited ammo option, also they need to add more unlockable costumes, though I could give a s**t less about what they give Jill because she's f**king ugly as hell now.
But yeah I don't want this game changed too much, it's the best RE of 2012 just exactly how it is.

Top Bottom