• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised please give wii resident evil archieves saves here

Albert wesker

all put gamesaves here it is true i do need a save at the residents but anyones is good all saves post them here

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i can't help but notice you edited your post. you originally asked for the residence saves, which is where your stuck..well i mean you cant get to..so im pretty sure there for you?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
lol edited your post again..
you don't have to be shy, if you need a save just ask..but don't lie and make out its for other people.

Albert wesker

to tell you da truth i kinda need a save but do you have one like that in the residents if you do not have one that is fine i got the immatation key goin to excange for the real one so ya if you do have a save leme know post it if you got one like that but if ya dont please leme know and then the post shall close soon after ether post it on a forum or private messege me the save you chosse if ya dont have one o well i want to play the game my way but the residents will be cool so ya to transfer saves just put it on a sd card and then back it up to the fourm or private message whatever comes first

Top Bottom