• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Playing through a second time.

Abyss

How do you guys acquire all of these bada** guns at one time? Is there a way to start a new game with the guns and money you acquired the first time you played, because after I finished the game, I started a new one, and was back to square one.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
when you finish the game, you need to load the save game, and it starts again with everything you did have.

Metallatem

iHadeSsS got it correct! Follow those directions! The side game as ada with the machine gun rules! I never got to replay the regular game with the unlimited bazooka.That would have been so fun!

Abyss

Damn, that sucks. After beating the game, I immediately played Seperate Ways and Agent Ada. While playing and beating these side missions, I saved over the file I had used for the actual game. Point being, when I load up the saved file, it takes me to my last save point on Agent Ada. That really sucks...

Abyss

Well, I decided to play it through again from scratch. Luckily, it's a lot easier to get through once you know what to expect and how to handle the situations. I'm about to fight that lil' salzar guy, so I'm pretty far through. After I beat the game, I'll load it up and hopefully it will start a new game with all of my crap.

The weird thing though, is that I have already completed the Ada side missions, yet the gun vendor guy doesn't offer the Typewritter or the unlimited bazooka to me. Guess I'll have to play through those again as well, and save the side missions under a different file.

Is this what you guys did?

On another note: I want the hand cannon, but those merc boards are impossible to get 5 stars on. Oh well...

Abyss

Oh yeah... that makes since.

So I guess I won't have to beat the Ada missions again since they have been unlocked and completed.

I'm a quarter through the island and have accumulated $900,000. That Chicago Typewritter is as good as mine!

L

Lurker
okay dont give up and dont buy a healing item. the island is stashed with them.

mastermind

ok well that hand cannon gets annoying after a awhile so really its no worth it and it costs so much money to upgrade and make it useful that it takes forever so it just takes up space in your inventory for so long

Abyss

Sweet!

The game is complete! Again...

All went well. I have $1,180,000, a ton of useless ammo and guns, a half a row of healing sprays, and the freakin merchant is offering me the CT, Unlimited RL, and the pointless Matilda right off the bat into my new game. Life is good.

Screw the handcannon. The CT is all you need. I'll probably pick up the unlimited RL through my second, (or technically third), play through.
You know, just for fun. Now if they would only come out with a RE:5 Wii Edition... Hmmm...

Thanks for all the info!

Top Bottom