• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

phpBB and IPB - 1 Question

Flamer

Hey guys, sorry if this is against the rules or whatever for asking a question about another host, but I just wanted to know something. Here we go. Thanks to who can answer them.

phpBB
I got this forum quite a while ago (about 4 months back) but have not done anything recently to it as I find the MODs. hard to install, but I'm thinking of giving it a try. (By the way it's the phpBB version that you install so you can download all sorts and stuff) Anyway, I was wondering if there were anything on the internet that gave you all sorts of information on how you can make your phpBB forum look good, how to install MODs., steps on how to implement the MOD on your forum, ect, ect... Appreciate all the help and answers!

Invision Power Board (IPB)
Same with this one. I got this IPB forum today, well... my friend got it but us two are like the original owners/founders. Anyway, the other Admin on there (the one who got it) knows how to install MODs and stuff but I don't. Like I know where you get them from, but I don't know what to do to implement it on to our forum. Again is there anything on the internet about IPB which offers tips & tricks, how to make your IPB board look good, and how you install MODs ect, ect...?

Appreciate all of the help, guys. Thanks!​

Top Bottom