• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 PC problems

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yes, you have to complete the tutorial before you can play the actual campaigns. As for the sound problem, I can't help, sorry. Maybe your sound card is not good enough? (If that's even possible, I don't know...)

sbr999

It's not a bug, but can anyone tell me, please, how to switch ammunition for the grenade launcher? (PC version ofc)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
To switch between the functions of a weapon, ready it with Mouse Right and then click the Inventory button.
I didn't know that myself until Albert told me.

marquiz

hi everyone ..... i have the following problem: after the cutscene ........when chris meets leon ... leon dies with no reason hope anyone........so am just bolcked in this chapter ..... hope anyone have a solution for this. thx

sbr999

hi everyone ..... i have the following problem: after the cutscene ........when chris meets leon ... leon dies with no reason hope anyone........so am just bolcked in this chapter ..... hope anyone have a solution for this. thx
As far as I know this was fixed last week with the Steam patch. Only happens now, in the pirated version.
Sorry if that's not the case. I finished that chapter after the patch, and it worked just fine.

Top Bottom