• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Paul Mercier as Leon?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
In the RE6 trailer, was that Paul Mercier (of RE4, RE Degeneration and RE Darkside Chronicles) as Leon? Or a new voice actor? I couldn't tell at all.

StrayTurtle

I have the same question! I couldnt tell either. But I'm guessing it is Paul because, if his talent is withdrawn from the franchise, their would be no reason to pay attention to the series.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I have the same question! I couldnt tell either. But I'm guessing it is Paul because, if his talent is withdrawn from the franchise, their would be no reason to pay attention to the series.
Mercier is my favourite actor in Resi, I hope he stays!!

Tyrant

It sounded like Mercier, I'm just ****ed that Patricia Ja Lee didn't do Jills voice in Revelations. :|

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Actually, it's been confirmed to be a different dude...His name escapes me at the moment...But he sounds EXACTLY like Paul...Frankly, I won't mind the change so long as it's still done right..Hell, my favorite voice actor of all time, Dave Whittenberg, is the one doing Leon's voice in ORC...Gave me a nerdgasm...

Top Bottom