• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak file 3?

B.Martin

Is this a no go, or what? I searched and found very little on the forum or anywhere on the internet for that matter? I would like to see a outbreak file 3, perhaps with online compatablilty as well. I mean it looks like ORC may have taken its place, but i enjoyed the outbreak games they were just like updated old school RE games on new ages consoles.

I for one would like to see more of this!

Zombie_Professor

giveusresidenteviloutbr.png

There is still hope, my friend. The Support Outbreak Campaign is still working hard to convince Capcom to revive this fantastic series. As a senior member of the campaign, I invite you and all the other loyal Resident Evil Outbreak fans to join us.

I have already written extensively about our campaign and how to join it, on these forums. Here is the link for all of those who are interested: http://forum.residentevilnews.com/threads/support-outbreak.3425/

B.Martin

Signed it just now. I can see 1 and 2 ending up on the PSN store and Xbox live, but a third game may have just taken to long now? However if it were to be made on the current consoles it could be epic!

zombinater007

in truth, i dont know if there will be an Outbreak 3. theres only 2 out because there were so many maps on the first one that they had no room for it on the disc so they made outbreak 2 for the other maps

nradams

Niki
I would have to admit that having an outbreak 3 would be awesome. The game wasn't scary to me or anything but it was fun to play when I was bored and it would entertain me for hours!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I think this would work better than ever because online gaming has been better than ever.
Or they should at least port Outbreak 1 & 2.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Honestly, I think if they make any more RE games that have a story mode co-op online, which an ''Outbreak: File 3" would definitely do, then they should disable mics...Hearing other people on the other line just kind of ruins it...A. You're supposed to feel all alone, but I do suppose this is the game that would make that an exception, but if you're paired up with a douche that does nothing but crack jokes and make fun, then it really takes away from the essence of RE...RE has always had movie like qualities...They didn't feel like video games...Well, RE0-3 didn't, because there was just so much realism to them, in that when bad guys died they didn't drop bags of gold, you don't buy weapon upgrades, killing a crow won't give you a grenade, and you had limited spots to carry items of realistic size, minus maybe shotgun and grenade launcher...So if you could ruin ALL of the aspects suck you into RE, just by having an a-hole on the other end of the line...

Top Bottom