• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Online Spoilers

Jgraeme1979

I'm surprised Capcom is seemingly letting this slide, and doesn't seem interested in stopping the game's release or moving the game release forward as it is so obviously already completed and ready for sale.

I've just been looking on the net, and on one of the Resident Evil forums some (insert you're favourite insult here) has leaked the supposed "ending" of the Resident Evil 6, and the story arcs from the first three main missions. I WILL not post them here because I'm not going to ruin the game for others by giving credence to what I have read but from the comments in response and from my personal opinion I think most of what has been said seems possible but highly unlikely.

That being said just a warning that when you use other forums looking for news (as I'm sure some of you probably do) be careful as there is a good chance there's going to be more information and spoilers leaked and no doubt some will be uncensored so there'll be no way to avoid them.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
When I read your title I thought you meant spoilers for online modes of RE6 but I know for a fact that Capcom isn't letting this slide as they already stated that they are looking into it. The game is almost here and although it may be getting leaked just a tad early, it is about that time where MAJOR SPOILERS are revealed

Lonesurvivor2127

Read it and if that were the ending Capcom would never get a cent from me ever again.That being said that is complete crap and made up.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
your message is completely blank??? I tried highlighting there is nothing there???

Jgraeme1979

I have actually read a second set of spoilers which are completely different from the first set that come out (and then an amalgamation of both sets which was just cringeworthy).

I'm hoping before release we get some really entertaining, but totally inaccurate spoilers just to keep us amused

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I have actually read a second set of spoilers which are completely different from the first set that come out (and then an amalgamation of both sets which was just cringeworthy).

I'm hoping before release we get some really entertaining, but totally inaccurate spoilers just to keep us amused
- ID LIKE TO READ THESE can you send me the link or post here?

Jgraeme1979

Hellboy I hope you understand but I'd rather not go posting links to spoilers from unverified sites, there is no way to say how true any of what is being said is, if at all, and to be perfectly honest I am sure you would be able to find them, and much more should you look for it.

I don't really want to post here and risk potentially ruining the game for others if by some fluke anything is actually true (in which case expect to also see pigs flying, and a the following month to be a month of sunday's)

Top Bottom