• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

One Piece RPG

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Okay, the Resident Evil RPG rathit started is going pretty damn well, so I thought I'd add something that is a little different. Anyone like One Piece? That's our setting. Otherwise same idea as the RE RPG. The only rules are these:

No controlling other peoples actions or replies. For example, your character asks another character something, you can't have the other character reply to yours. I think it's a little more dynamic that way.

The first TWO people to join after me will get their own crew and start off with ONE ship of any kind.

The next five people who join can automatically have eaten a Devil's fruit (Unless you don't want your character to have eaten one.) To those who are not familiar with One Piece, a Devil's fruit basically gives you supernatural powers at the cost of the sea turning against you (in other words, you can't swim... so make sure you think about your decision because it's permanant.)

Those who want to start off in an existing crew, ask whoever started the crew if you can start off being in it.

Now you CAN create your own fruit, but it has to apply to the three types.

Logia- Element-based fruits. These give the users the ability to control whatever element the fruit gives them. Examples: Smoke, sand, ice, fire, lightning, etc. In some cases you can even turn into your element. These fruits never give you control of more than one element.

Paramecia- These allow the body to shapeshift it different forms and be used for different things. It's primarily creaativity as to how they can be used. Examples: Rubber man, detachable body parts, spikes that come out of the skin, armor skin etc.

Animalia- These grant the user to turn into a humanoid animal form greatly enhancing their physical abilities. Like a leopard would give you claws, greater power, speed, and strength etc. Though this class don't seem like much when compared to the others you'd be suprised. The power of this fruit is as frightening as the others.

Also: There are four areas before reaching the Grand Line (which is an unmapped body of water more massive than the collective of all the other areas and where all the really strong people are and where dreams come true, but we won't get there 'till later so don't worry about it) The East Blue, the South Blue, the West Blue, and the North Blue. Each has it's own sets of islands. Everyone starts in one of these areas. We'll go to the Grand Line later.

I don't think I left anything out... so without further ado, create your character and begin your journey!

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Mine: Captain Gale Oceania
Devil's Fruit: Air Air Fruit- power over air
Dream: Live life like he'll die tomorrow
Ship type: Brigantine Name: Zephyr Crew: 80 Men Cannons: 20
(Here's a site for those who need ideas on what kind of ship to choose)
http://www.geocities.com/captcutlass/Ship.html

Gale leaned back in his chair at the bow. The ship was moving at a leisurely pace.
"Rufus, how long until we're due for a storm?"
"Bout evenin' I reckon' Captain."
"Good, we'll be ashore by then."
"How does it feel to be returnin' home Captain?"
"Can't really say. East Blue looks different from the way it did when we left it."
"Land!" Hawk cried out,
Gale faced forward and smiled.

L

Lurker
Nice one
Name: Twig Hammelherd
Devils Fruit: Frian fruit. Turn into a horse.
Dream: The worst go Overboard.
Ship Type: Brigantine Name: Orisaur Crew:95 men Cannons:15

i think i did it right. Also keep your dreams up and this will get popular.

L

Lurker
Twig sat back back when suddenly something broke through the door. "Cap`n Cap`n, Wingut fell overboard!!!" Twig just looked at him with a look of disgust and said back "Men fall overboard everyday and sometimes i cant wait till its you. Were getting back to town in three hours tops and if you fall over board im not getting anyone out to get you, And dont think cause your quarter master i will do a thing about it." He then rushed The crew member, Kamble be his name, out of his office. "What was that guy thinking?" He thought as he took out some raw meat and threw it at a wall. "Good, it doesnt stick, this will get us some more money at home."

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Take off the flame on the horse and he's accepted.

Love how you write about pirates though.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Gale took one step on land before realizing something was horribly wrong. There was no welcoming party, no people. It'd been three years since his venture to the Grand Line and his retreat from a World Government Buster Cell that wiped out the entire crew of the Haru, his second ship and the island they were docked on as well. Now that he was finally home he was looking forward to resting with peopl he knew well, but didn't see any for miles.
"Rufus, Dantes, Roy, come with me. Hawk, Midas, Haze, stay on the ship and organize provisions. We're gonna go into town, we'll be back shortly."
With that, Gale and his companions headed straight for town where they formed their crew, Trancell Town.

L

Lurker
Twig got back to his home. He went to the tavern to sell his meat and got some money off of it. He knew it would be useful for buying a new sword or something. He went to buy a sword when suddenly he heard something. He drew his rusty sword and saw a small figure. Suddenly it ran toward him, a sickle in its hand. Twig took out a sword but it got bumped out of his hand. Next thing he knew he was out cold.

L

Lurker
im with you. maybe people dont like pirates but then again re5 came out not much activity.

Top Bottom