• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Old Gamer! New Member!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Skipping the first RE to play 2 & 3 then back to playing the First one on remake. Skipping Code Veronica X and the first shooters as well as 5.
That doesn't sound so odd to me. As odd ways of playing, I imagined applying custom rules to your gameplay, like not using strong weapons etc. :smile:

1995umk3

I don't think there is such a thing as odd playing.. if you are enjoying what you do then I don't see the problem. Forget what people think because in the end it's what you wan't.

Unless you are playing because you are forced to then thats odd.. I play because I wan't to.

1995umk3

If you have friends that force you to play this game or that to be cool then thats odd. I don't see the point in people who judge the way you play, isn't there such a thing as karma?? I learned something about that in youtube.

I learned to respect the way people live and forget about it. Even if that guys old... there are plenty of old people who play games.

Welcome to the forums by the way J90dude

Last edited:
Top Bottom