• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Okey how to i kill wesker in the lava pits?

qlcraft

i seiously will run out of ammo at some point!
and im not going back for more, cause i saw this walkthru and it totally showd me id have to go back way too many chapters, to get that uber-load of firepower, to actually defeat wesker.

ive seen that this question is answered simply by saying "knife him" , but i am afraid that seems to be an impossible task to follow, as you see, if you get close enough to knife, you will automatically be trown to the lava, wesker doesnt even have to turn around.

then there was this one tip that sayd i had to shoot him wiht a rocket launcher, well those things cost like 10k, so thats obviously not going to happen.

ive also seen a youtube video where this one dude shoots wesker with the strongest f-ing magnum in the game, right to the soft spot. and the soft spot seems to change places, going from his chest to his back, after youve shot it.(im ofc talking about the orange ball-thingy)
the problem i have is that after the first time is shoot wesker into the orange sphere, he never reveals it again.... ever.
Im playing with my bro so we can pretty much see the whole of wesker, and belive me when i say there is no ball and never will be. we tried waiting and then after a while started shooting him out of bordom, we shot him in every possible place , and nothing, i mean nothing made him show us the magical orange ball again.

so i have a question how the f-ing f u f-ing inflict any f-ing damage on that f-ing F-ker (F)? (sry its just that i have searched for this solution quite alot already and i actually had to make a new forum account and a topic to get an answer)

big thx if you can help me! i really whould like to finish this game already

Shell

U know wat i did? I just kept blasting him. I av done this guy on all levels of the game he ain't that tuff believe me

qlcraft

Shell;59398 said:
U know wat i did? I just kept blasting him. I av done this guy on all levels of the game he ain't that tuff believe me
i did that until i ran out of ammo

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Since I don't know what version you have I will give some advice for each version.

If you have the Xbox 360 version or the PS3 version and you have XBL or PSN you should find (not start) a game on the level and make sure that the host has infinite ammo on. If you the host does then that is good. If he dosen't you will have to pray that he has a ton of ammo. Also make sure that the host didn't start it at all.

If you have the PC version then I don't have much to say. I do not know if the PC has online play, but if it does then do what I what I told you for the Xbox 360 and PS3. If the PC dosen't have online play then the best I can say is to use some cheats. If there isn't any cheats then you may have to go back to other levels to find some more ammo even though you don't want to.

Another way is to knife him. When he is in stance to where you can jump on his back then you shouldn't have a problem. There are some videos on youtube that show how to do this. Just look up "Resident Evil 5 - Wesker Boss Battle."

Popo

yup, playing online with a guy who has infinite ammo is the best solution, i have infinite ammo, if you're version is ps3 then add me Bruno_Di, if not, sry xD, oh and send a message identifying yourself, if you are ps3

qlcraft

thx for answering, i have a PC version,i think it kinda only has lan mode :p.
so its eighter cheating or going back :ermm:

teal27

The rocket launcher really is a huge help. But you don't shoot Wesker himself, but rather his big tentacle arm thingy when he raises it to unleash whatever attack he does. You shoot that, it cripples him momentarily, and that's when you rush up and get the prompt to hold or stab him or whatever. Then you you have to jab the "X" button like crazy . . . if you're a PS3 person, that is. If you have an Xbox, the strategy is the same but different buttons (of course, lol).

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
get the rocket launcher from Chapter 3-3 (marshlands) and get to the point where wesker makes a whirlwind of stuff around him, then his weakspot is exposed, shoot that with the RPG and it should end it, if you miss, hit the restart button

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
qlcraft;59413 said:
thx for answering, i have a PC version,i think it kinda only has lan mode :p.
so its eighter cheating or going back :ermm:

That is probably the only options you have, but there is probably no cheat codes out right now.

So you may have to go back to other chapters and get money.

However there is a way to get ammo from the shop. First buy a gun then sell it and it gives you ammo.

But still if you want a quick way to defeat him look up some youtube videos of the last boss and there should be some where he gets killed by knifing.

Mostly all you need is a sniper, some sniper ammo, and a knife. But knifing him is really easy.

During the last phase of the boss where you reunite with Sheva is where you can knife him. Just wait until he makes a tornado out of his arm then get behind him and should say press "button" to grab and it should show Chris punching him and showing his weak spot. You will then see Sheva stab the f**k out of him then Wesker getting Chris off his back and then Chris jumping back on and he stabs Wesker in the back.

qlcraft

lol me and my bro went back a few chapters to get som money
then we both got magnums and upgraded them to the max
3200 firepower + piercing
then we duplicated the magnum ammo ALOT
then we fought our way to the lava pits AGAIN
and shot 12x8 magnum rounds each, into that ****er.
thats 96 rounds per person.
thats 192 rounds total... say we maybe miss some shots like 15% max..
thats still like 163 magnum rounds most to the head area
thats what? 521600 worth of dmg.
now how much dmg does the rocket launcer do :ermm:?

and i again must confirm that there were no orange balls anywhere ,except for the oranges on my kichen table.

and once more i cannot kinfe him, he just keeps swinging away.

Shell:"U know wat i did? I just kept blasting him. I av done this guy on all levels of the game he ain't that tuff believe me"
max dmg could be done if we both took snipers to the fight, sniper has most ammo+firepower for most possible dmg, about twice as much as the magnums we used.
we could try that ,but im farely certain it whouldnt work.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
qlcraft;59442 said:
now how much dmg does the rocket launcer do :ermm:?

and i again must confirm that there were no orange balls anywhere ,except for the oranges on my kichen table.

and once more i cannot kinfe him, he just keeps swinging away.

Shell:"U know wat i did? I just kept blasting him. I av done this guy on all levels of the game he ain't that tuff believe me"
max dmg could be done if we both took snipers to the fight, sniper has most ammo+firepower for most possible dmg, about twice as much as the magnums we used.
we could try that ,but im farely certain it whouldnt work.

The Rocket Launcher has enough power to take down almost every single thing in 1 hit.

As for knifing you can. I don't want to keep arguing so here is a link to a video where a guy shows how to knife him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lFXS5J8Bts&feature=related

I do not agree that you should use the M92F on Wesker. You should mostly use a Sniper through this boss instead of a pistol.

NOTE FOR MODERATORS: I don't if it was okay to put the link in this post, but I read the rules and it said only links that lead to advertising weren't allowed.

Tyrant

big help!
get to the middle and were ever the orange pimple thingy on his chest or back is shoot it

Xcessive_Evil

I don't know if it's been said as I don't feel like looking. However, when Chris and Sheva reunites and wesker drops down, you can just run around and pop him occasionally until he does this move when he sticks his hands into the ground and some type of "uroboros whirlwind" surrounds him. As soon as he brings his hands out, his back will be exposed. If you are using Chris, use this time to jump on his back for a short button mashing session. Game over.

If you are Sheva, Chris should do this automatically. As Sheva, you will also have to do a bit of button mashing. However, if she is too far away or starts too late, Chris will die, and so will you.

Rollin6z

I have never had an ammo problem with RE5..it's way too easy of a game. My only advice would have to be next time you play don't shoot walls or already dead enemies, practice your aiming (at least take your time without popping off panic shots)(cause there is no need to panic with this game). Now you SHOULD end up with enough ammo for the end which isn't much, and you CAN knife Wesker, I did it my first time ever playing the game, which was on Veteran. I hope my assumptions of why you have no ammo weren't offensive.

Originally you could run out of ammo in RE4 your first time through, but not RE5.

hunterseeker

M500 fully upgraded with infinite ammo, rips through him nicely.

Just make sure you dodge his tentacle attacks. And keep running around in circles around him.

Gatling gun works extremely well for me to hit the orange spot quickly to finish him off.
Or the VZ61 fully upgraded.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well...uhh, I can't say much 'cuz I blew him away with the infinite rocket launcher >_____>

qlcraft

nah i got it finally. my bro was away so couldnt play for a while. i also understood what i was doing wrong. it turned out to be extremely simple.
the reason we were low on ammo was the same reason i couldnt finish the game. all the bosses had some special ways to be killed, not knowing what exactly those were made us waste ammo like candy.
what we did wrong here was, we had 2 players, i never played solo. so in the middle of the lava pits is a high ground and the lower ground. well we ran around in circles hi ground low ground, thus running in clocwise circles. everyting seemed normal becuz blood and guts were flying out of wesker when we shot him. we were even able to stun him, if enough shots where made. while making circles like that, wesker never gets hurt, and he only swings away, its swing swing swing swing. and because of that swinging i was afraid to stay in that small circle on the high ground, wich was the only place he could actually be harmed and where he whould actually stop swinging for no apparent reason, and whould actually show us the magic orange ball.
we just tought if we ran in circles we could kill him more efficiently just like we did in the hangar. if i had played solo i whould have immidieatly stayed on the high ground cause there was more room there.

so in conclusion.
wesker can only be harmed while he is standing in the middle platform on the high grounds in that circle area, with hes orange ball of magic and wonder exsposed. And only way to inflict dmg is to eighter shoot him into this orange ball or wait until he for some reason throws hes hand in the air and waits for you to grab him.

thx u all ... especially the guy who posted the rick roll video. i made it harder than it actually was:wacko:

Top Bottom