• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Official RE6 *Spoilers* thread. *Click at your own risk*

letmelive311

It's weird when Piers said "Yes all of us." and a whole bunch of BSAA members came out.... but no Jill, Barry, Rebecca, Sheva, or even Josh. You'd think they'd have at least one of them appear, especially Jill. Oh well I suppose. Maybe there's more to the intro than that. We'll see soon enough!

I totally agree. But this is supposed to be two years before RE5 right? Then that would explain part of why Chris is a drunk. Maybe he is not over Jill being gone?

But i totally agree with you story. WHERE ARE ALL THE ORIGINAL RE CHARACTERS? I bet we will all be surprised when we get our hands on the game.

p.s. When i saw all those guys get up, i was thinking...oh yes! please surround me! need a sausage fest going on!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I totally agree. But this is supposed to be two years before RE5 right? Then that would explain part of why Chris is a drunk. Maybe he is not over Jill being gone?

But i totally agree with you story. WHERE ARE ALL THE ORIGINAL RE CHARACTERS? I bet we will all be surprised when we get our hands on the game.

p.s. When i saw all those guys get up, i was thinking...oh yes! please surround me! need a sausage fest going on!

Nah, it's set in 2013, which is why it doesn't make sense as to why no notable BSAA members show up... maybe that's just me though. :p

letmelive311

Nah, it's set in 2013, which is why it doesn't make sense as to why no notable BSAA members show up... maybe that's just me though. :p

OK i went into a researching trance into all this...and you are so right!! four years later from RE5 and Chris is alone and wasting away at a bar in Europe? Where the **** is Barry, Jill etc? If anyone of them died. Im going to serisouly have a break down. I like the new character in that scene, but come on? I really hope Jill was'nt killed off.

The only reason why i have a bad feeling about the rest of the missing team, is because in the bar scene, chris is wearing what looks like a ring on a chain around his neck. Like a momento....(please of please let that not mean Jill is dead) and then what else could have made him be such a drunk for six months? I mean Chris is a strong character he can face anything! but if those he founght with for so many years ended up not making it. I could definitly see him becoming a drunk...

I wish this game came out sooner! lol I need answers!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
OK i went into a researching trance into all this...and you are so right!! four years later from RE5 and Chris is alone and wasting away at a bar in Europe? Where the **** is Barry, Jill etc? If anyone of them died. Im going to serisouly have a break down. I like the new character in that scene, but come on? I really hope Jill was'nt killed off.

The only reason why i have a bad feeling about the rest of the missing team, is because in the bar scene, chris is wearing what looks like a ring on a chain around his neck. Like a momento....(please of please let that not mean Jill is dead) and then what else could have made him be such a drunk for six months? I mean Chris is a strong character he can face anything! but if those he founght with for so many years ended up not making it. I could definitly see him becoming a drunk...

I wish this game came out sooner! lol I need answers!

My only answer is he's getting drunk because he lost his memory (and because of what happened to his team 6 months prior), so I guess he wants to kill more brain cells? :p I'm hoping that pendent doesn't belong to Jill OR Claire... We'll see when the game comes out, but I agree... I'm so tired of waiting!

letmelive311

My only answer is he's getting drunk because he lost his memory (and because of what happened to his team 6 months prior), so I guess he wants to kill more brain cells? :p I'm hoping that pendent doesn't belong to Jill OR Claire... We'll see when the game comes out, but I agree... I'm so tired of waiting!

killing brain cells can also be fun! doing that again tonight!

eX29-

-Mercenaries: Sure you all know what this mode is. It seems it can be up to 6-player co-op (YES!!) in this game, though.

-Last Stand: Not much is known about the mode in details, but it sounds like a survival-based mode.

Mercenaries with 6 total players co-op will be awesome if it is indeed 6 players, really looking forward to this if it's true.

I hope Last Stand is a survival-based mode that goes on without time limit until you die. IMO it's a mode that should of been apart of Resident Evil games along time ago.

With the story and all these other modes will help with the replay value for this game. I just hope like many others that these modes are available in the main game and not future DLC.

Jakeykins18

Useless
How did you get that realistic pic of Ada ?? Anyways , you want a nice spoiler....? here you go !!
540654_304226782994392_1394437717_n.jpg
Storyofmylife posted a thread with this picture in it a long time ago :p

katninja

What the hell did capcom do to poor chris? Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue_state
a dissociative fugue, wtf ?
and why is that ? What does he know, what every one else doesn't? Or is he really the only one in this whole game who can come up with the Jake- Wesker linkage? speaking for me, i can't really see a reason why he is in this game in first place... 'cause the other characters doesn't need him really to find out whats up with these Ada- Dabra- Clones...who were cerated by neo-Umbrella. Ok there is still his personal campaign of vengeance, but I still don't get it... I really hope that he is not going to die...

I mean he has been through a lot damn it, he should start having a family by now!^^
and what kind of necklace is he wearing in the demo cutscene? is this a ring attached to it (weddingring maybe?), or a medallion with a fotograph in it, his only rememberance of his old life perhaps? I certainly doubt that he is waring it because of private loss..
And why is Piers looking for him not Jill or Claire? Or was he declared dead aswell?
god damn it capcom!

Btw: Did you guys also noticed a woman comming out of this zombie-cocoon in the trailer?

greeting from germany by the way!^^ and excuse my bad english

Top Bottom