• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Not your fairytale ending.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I read it. Not the worst thing I've read for a spin-off fan fiction story. I don't normally venture into those threadts about fan fiction. I'll give feedback but writing story's is something I don't do, I'd change a few words in the story, add some extra detail as to what there going through to make the audience feel like there in the situation, deeper descriptions and a bit more plot, all in all it wasn't bad, quite short but I would not have read it if It was longer, it was cool.

All writers are different and have a certain style of writing.

I don't read books, to prove this. The last thing I read was Donnie Brasco and this book gets so boring near the end.. you learn all the code words and code names that gangsters use and its just so much to remember and a lot to take in lol you really get a sickening feeling towards what he is going through and what he has to become to stay undercover.

also I wrote a RP one time with my buddy from school it was a chat on msn then we turned it into a story. we didn't use dice to decide the endings of each fight or to describe the epicness of each kill, whatever happened it was years back, we thought up some awesome ninja samurai dude who was able to win almost any fight on a journey to save his friend.wish I still had it I bet it was awful lol.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Thanks for the feedback! I just now added a new chapter if you're interested... yeah I got a little carried away with the second one. XD I agree the first needs a bit more detail... not sure where to begin though!

Top Bottom