• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

noob here (but not new to RE)

bmh

Hi all. I'm new here. The RE6 news is getting me pumped so I figured I'd better find an avenue to express this pent up anticipation and discuss it with fellow RE fans.

I've been a huge fan for years; ever since the Gamecube remake release. I've become attached to the characters in the story and the story line. While I love em all, the originals, Jill and Chris (and Barry freaking Burton), are my favorites. I find them the most interesting, not that I don't love the others too. While I don't want the game to be a romantic soap opera, they're really the only two I'd like to see have some sort of a culmination in their relationship. C'mon. You know you've seen it there for 15 years. Wesker was my favorite villain, so it was bittersweet to see it end with him, but I suppose it was unrealistic to have him hang around forever. Getting a little sick of Leon being in everything. I miss Barry.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing what Capcom has next for this series. Let's hope it's epic.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
w00t!

Welcome then, kind sir. Allow me to offer La Femme as a tasty entrée and then Storyofmylife for dessert. The main course is another member of your choosing but may I please suggest Romero for the more discerning palate.

The ideal drink to accompany your meal would be a treble shot of Tremor or perhaps a splash of Capcomplicated in your wine glass.

Dinner is at 6pm. Don't be late or I'll beat you.

BAI!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Welcome to REN, we're the most sane people on the planet

tumblr_loshjcLhgC1qd9yqc.gif

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hi bmh, welcome. I have already learned to pronounce your name, a pity you can't hear me.
We are completely normal people here, nothing special about us. When something goes wrong with the forum or its inhabitants, remember to blame Tremor, she's our chief surgeon. I'm a slave and I just do what all the voices tells me to do.

Top Bottom