• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 'No Hope Left' - RE6 viral teaser?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Hmm...I'm not quite sure what to make of this...
We'll find out later today!! But with a biohazard symbol on everything and Capcom behind the scenes, it's looking likely that it'll be a new RE game, possibly even RE6... although with all the fake leads we've been fed this year regarding RE6, who knows?!

On a hilarious note - one of the places on the pentagram-connected map is right where I live. I'd best get ready for zombie crazyness!!

Hoady

Wow thanks for sharing!I had my doubts on resident evil but the biohazard symbols kind of blow that assumption out of the water.And No hope left sounds like a setting for zombies! The whole video of the girl doesn't feel to me a setting of zombie though...more like those japanese grudge monsters.But either way my eyes are peeled on the internet.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Wow thanks for sharing!I had my doubts on resident evil but the biohazard symbols kind of blow that assumption out of the water.And No hope left sounds like a setting for zombies! The whole video of the girl doesn't feel to me a setting of zombie though...more like those japanese grudge monsters.But either way my eyes are peeled on the internet.

Since we're near the release dates of the two newer games (Revelations is out next week and Operation Raccoon City is out in March), this may the time that they're planning to announce a new side game at the very least. This could be a new Dead Rising game (although it seems a little too serious for that), or a completely new Capcom franchise, but the biohazard symbol does point towards Resident Evil. Although wouldn't a new main game be announced at E3 or something like that??

We'll find out more tonight...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Since we're near the release dates of the two newer games (Revelations is out next week and Operation Raccoon City is out in March), this may the time that they're planning to announce a new side game at the very least. This could be a new Dead Rising game (although it seems a little too serious for that), or a completely new Capcom franchise, but the biohazard symbol does point towards Resident Evil. Although wouldn't a new main game be announced at E3 or something like that??

We'll find out more tonight...
Not necisarrily, RE5 wasn't announced at E3 first...In fact....I believe it was first announced in GameInformer, though don't quote me on that...

P.S. You may very well be the first person who's ever made my loud mouth speechless on this site...Congrats lol..

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
P.S. You may very well be the first person who's ever made my loud mouth speechless on this site...Congrats lol..

LOL what?

Sadly my Internet cut out last night during the announcement -___- but as you all probably already know - this site DOES lead to RE6!! Yay!!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
LOL what?

Sadly my Internet cut out last night during the announcement -___- but as you all probably already know - this site DOES lead to RE6!! Yay!!
In reply to your What...The first comment on here was me saying I'm not quite sure what to say about this...So you were probably the first one to leave me speechless lol...It was a lame joke, but others on the site who know me probably would've or have gotten it...Femme especially, sense I have a tendecny to not keep my mouth shut about a lot of things she posts lol...Ah well, I do it for fun...

Top Bottom