• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Next Resident evil protagonist should be...Billy Coen?

007_agent

Since they wanna reboot the series, i think Billy would be an excellent character. i mean, its been more than 10 years, Billy should be Badass now, and he doesnt have that much to do with the main series. I think he would be an awesome pick, how about you guys?

Mr Sunshine

If they are to bring back a character from the past I would preffer Barry, but I think they're going for some new characters.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I think Billy would be an awesome character to bring back--because even though I haven't played zero, I've watched the cut-scenes, 'cause I'm a geek like that, and I fell in love with Billy from the very beginning--unfortunately, I think Fallen might be right, though. When game companies want to bring interest back to their games, they bring in new characters instead of reviving perfectly good ones that they've used before, which kind of stinks if you think about it. :confused:

I, personally, think it would be an awesome idea for them to integrate Kevin into the main RE universe, though if more interest is what they want because, like Billy, he was only featured in two games, he was a fan fav in the games he was in and I bet people kind of wonder where he is now, I know I do. Bring back old characters Capcom! (Sorry, I'm a total fan girl when it comes to characters I like.:blush:)

O(+>

It'd be nice to have him back but not as the villain, it wouldnt make much sense and doesnt suit his character. He'll feel remorse for a village being slaughtered, help Rebecca but then suddenly feel like world domination?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm not qualified to say why this or that character should return, but my heart says Claire. :blush:

Vivoco88

NOOOOOOOOOOO, you all are wrong!!!

I bet it is Jill with A hot new BSAA member from Russia .(well since Re5 was chris and a new girl its time for jill with a new guy =D),

and also during the game i bet Barry will help Jill too just like he did in RE1 ,(is barry 70 years old now =O, he is like a grandpa =O)

judled

i wana see all selectable characters from 0-5 avalible that would be so coooooooool!!!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Romero;73379 said:
I'm not qualified to say why this or that character should return, but my heart says Claire. :blush:
I'd love to see Claire come back--especially since she's my favorite--as long as they don't put her in another game or CG movie with Leon! (Which they are prone to do.)

I couldn't stand how they treated her in Degeneration, like she was some secondary character to Leon and Angela's love affair or something like with RE 2. :sick: When people talk about that game, most of them want to talk about Leon and Ada's two hour romance instead of how Claire spent the whole game putting herself in danger to save a little girl who was alone and needed someones help. She's an awesome character and she deserves better partners than Leon and Steve.

OooO, they should make a game where Claire and Kevin are partners. That would be pretty cool. (imo at least :blush:)

@Vivoco88: If I'm not mistaken, and I could be, but wasn't Barry around Wesker's age in RE? (Which would have put him in his mid 30's.) I think either Enrico and Kenneth were the oldest at around 40 something. I'll have to check to be sure.

Mr Sunshine

^ Who is that girl named Claire anyway? I only remember Leon screaming "Ada wait!!!" Or "ADAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa.." or "Adaaaaaa Nooooooo" or "I'll never forget you Ada" but never heard of this Claire in RE 2. :confused: :p

Kevin? You mean the one from Outbreak?

And Barry was 38 in the first game while Wesker was 35 I think.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Har, har. Poke fun at the new girl. :lol: :dry: :lol:

Yeah the one from Outbreak. I've grown quite attatched to him since I started playing the first Outbreak game a few days ago--he's the only worthwhile character in that game, imo, all the others seem to fade into the background and all the girls are really annoying. *shrugs* So pairing them off as zombie killing partners could just be me being crazy and biased. Who really knows?

Yeah I didn't think Barry was like ridiculously old. Oh yeah and in case anyone cares, which they probably don't, but Kenneth was 45 and Enrico was 41.

Mr Sunshine

Yeah I was choosing Kevin always because of his starting weapon. I was feeling safer! :lol: However, I've seen videos on youtube where players don't use guns at all! They just run and tackle!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Yeah I'm okay but I'm not that good. :lol:

One thing I noticed about this game is the talking while your playing and it's pretty cool but it irritates me when you have a girl as one of your secondary characters because they, or at least Cindy and Alyssa, talk a lot...and they make useless comments and they're annoying. What happened to having kick butt females in these games instead of annoying whiners?

@007: Sorry, off-topic but seriously, I think it's a good idea to bring Billy back...a really good idea. ('Course I'm not a fan of them bringing new characters in so...I'm probably not the one to ask for a completely unbiased opinion.)

Top Bottom