• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 news for the upcoming update

ToCool74

Veteran Member
How is Ada gonna have a 2nd player in???

Thats what everybody has been asking including myself.

I personally think she would be better without one given her character, but if Capcom must add a partner for her I hope it isn't just something that feels shoehorned into her campaign.

Also, I'm guessing that the second character will say nothing through her whole campaign and will have no one talking to him/her.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
The Picture Showed that HUNK Look-Alike (Wow Re6 has a lot of clones HUNK,Ada,Chris)

Although instead of a main campaign a spin-off campaign would be alot better for this

eX29-

I like everything included in this update BESIDE Ada's campaign being given a CO-OP partner. *Sigh*

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
lol damn how didnt i see this coming... probably cuz it was too damn obvious, the hacked character is her partner
re6-decupdate-10.jpg

ToCool74

Veteran Member
well thats weird, why would a BSAA mercenary be helping ada?

Aren't the BSAA out to freaken kill her?

Has it been confirmed that this guy works with the BSAA?

Because if so, Capcom is going to have to explain this in a way that doesn't feel like a asspull.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Yep, who says that hes BSAA. He could be working for anyone.
Or maybe hes just a made up character simply so there can be co-op. Maybe he doesnt have any background or even name hence the name "helper" in the hacked files shows up next to Ada.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
the helmet and face-gear look nothing like the BSAA.. Hunk cant just go on un-employment ya' know !! Even Mr. Death has bills, needs to eat, and a place to live.Sinse theres no more Umbrella hes gotta do something, I called it long ago If it is him and that would freakin' make my day If it is !!!! :)

HELLBOY1980

Also, I cant think another game in console history that let you change the point of view in the distance of your characters sight in relation to map and character draw distances !!! thats cool !!!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
-not that kind...... your view spectrum of how far you can see, guess you didnt read the article
I've looked at the screenshots and all it looks like is it zoomed slightly out, it doesnt seem to have changed the field of view , or the angle which is the main problem (camera is too low) the camera needs raising to his shoulder, currently its on his belt buckle...

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
the helmet and face-gear look nothing like the BSAA.. Hunk cant just go on un-employment ya' know !! Even Mr. Death has bills, needs to eat, and a place to live.Sinse theres no more Umbrella hes gotta do something, I called it long ago If it is him and that would freakin' make my day If it is !!!! :)

You've been posting everywhere saying it's HUNK, I can assure you, it is not.

RESheva_Alomar

We're partners, to the end
We'll his name is agent and looking into the re6 disk, he is already in the game, so is Carla ( in game-dlc)

I already seen him in mercs and I don't like this guy. I agree, ada's campaign seems more better solo than co-op in my opiniom

Well hopefully on re6 pc we can model swap or get model importing ( I want sheva and excella)

That's why capcom is giving this free dlc, they are doing the same as with street fighter vs tekken

Lol cashcom

RESheva_Alomar

We're partners, to the end
Here is a video accessing him via modding the xbox360 ( if you can't see the video, pm me I'm using my android and this site isn't really android friendly)

He is already in the game. So what are you downloading?

HELLBOY1980

Here is a video accessing him via modding the xbox360 ( if you can't see the video, pm me I'm using my android and this site isn't really android friendly)

He is already in the game. So what are you downloading?

-a block of code they put on our discs because they were gonna screw us over and charge us !

Top Bottom