• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Villain? *RE Revelations Spoilers*

KKAAIIG

How many more of our men are dead because of that bitch!
It seems like Chris has another vendetta, this time with a woman.. but who?

After seeing Resident Evil Revelations on Youtube (I don't have or plan on getting a 3ds) we learn that Jessica betrays the BSAA and after the credits we see she now has the T-Abyss virus...
Could this possibly mean that Jessica is the new villain for Resident Evil 6?
View attachment 240

bruno

Chief Researcher
Both Jessica and Raymond betrayed the BSAA, and both work for the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium, having orchestrated the events of the Queeen Zenobia incident in order to get the t-Abyss for the GPC. I believe the "organization" Ada worked for is either the GPC or another pharmaceutical company from the consortium, so there's a chance Ada might be connected to them.
I'd like to see what happened to the other 3rd organization members after Wesker dissolved it.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Both Jessica and Raymond betrayed the BSAA, and both work for the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium, having orchestrated the events of the Queeen Zenobia incident in order to get the t-Abyss for the GPC. I believe the "organization" Ada worked for is either the GPC or another pharmaceutical company from the consortium, so there's a chance Ada might be connected to them.
I'd like to see what happened to the other 3rd organization members after Wesker dissolved it.
I think that's likely, too. Interesting turn of events!

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I like how it isn't all males who are the villains now, but I'm not sure if she would fit in RE6... Maybe upcoming 3DS games, but I'm not sure at all...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well, I'm still pullin for Alex Wesker, in RE6, and pullin for Alex to be female. Jessica would be great, I just don't see her as a main villain type...More like a Ricardo Irving type...

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
After seeing the launch trailer of Revelations, I'm not sure anymore. I suspect the game will include Ada and possibly GPC if that is indeed the organization she works for, but I don't think Jessica will be in 6. Being that Revelations is on the 3DS and has so many new gameplay changes, which don't seem present in RE6, it's hard to think the story of Revelations will have enough significance on the next installment of the main series to choose the new villain. I doubt the events of Revelations will even be mentioned in 6. Side-stories aren't really mentioned in Resident Evil. Code: Veronica has been referenced in other games, but I don't think of that as a true side-story. I don't think Capcom would make a game which fans have limited access to because it is on the 3DS on a game that will be multi-platform on the 360 and PS3.

KKAAIIG

At the end of the day it's one of those 'wait and see' moments, I'm just making a blind guess so I could or couldn't be right.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Do you think that Rebecca might be the Villain? What i mean is that since the Spencer Mansion went BOOM!!! , she might have been corrupted by what she saw around her. But i really hope not though.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Do you think that Rebecca might be the Villain? What i mean is that since the Spencer Mansion went BOOM!!! , she might have been corrupted by what she saw around her. But i really hope not though.

I HIGHLY doubt that.

Out of all the Stars members she was the most kind hearted and good natured.

I would think Barry would be a villian before she ever would.

Although it would be a huge WTF moment if she did turn evil.

But at the same time, it would **** of alot of her fanbase IMO.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I HIGHLY doubt that.

Out of all the Stars members she was the most kind hearted and good natured.

I would think Barry would be a villian before she ever would.

Although it would be a huge WTF moment if she did turn evil.

But at the same time, it would **** of alot of her fanbase IMO.

Yeah i see your point. Im a big fan of her charecter and she deserves to have some peace after what she went through. I still like to think she became a chemist after she left Racoon City.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
After seeing the launch trailer of Revelations, I'm not sure anymore. I suspect the game will include Ada and possibly GPC if that is indeed the organization she works for, but I don't think Jessica will be in 6. Being that Revelations is on the 3DS and has so many new gameplay changes, which don't seem present in RE6, it's hard to think the story of Revelations will have enough significance on the next installment of the main series to choose the new villain. I doubt the events of Revelations will even be mentioned in 6. Side-stories aren't really mentioned in Resident Evil. Code: Veronica has been referenced in other games, but I don't think of that as a true side-story. I don't think Capcom would make a game which fans have limited access to because it is on the 3DS on a game that will be multi-platform on the 360 and PS3.
First off...You can't consider CV a side story because it WASN'T lol...It's a main game...It's part of the seven in the main series...Second, Revelations is cannon, and I highly doubt it will be considered a side story because it STARS (get it!) the two main characters of the series plus gives you more info on the BSAA...Third, cannon games do mention side stories, because RE0 mention RE Survivor in the very opening scene...And though access is limited now, I bet it will be released for download later on...

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Neither Rebecca nor Ada will be the villain. I know that for a fact. It may be Jessica, but then there's also the mysterious "Alex Wesker" we've heard about. (The other clone that survived other than Albert). If it's not Alex, then someone that Chris knows, seeing as he said "That b*tch" in the trailer...But then again, he might not know her. He may just know about her. Hm...this is a real brain-picker...

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
First off...You can't consider CV a side story because it WASN'T lol...It's a main game...It's part of the seven in the main series...Second, Revelations is cannon, and I highly doubt it will be considered a side story because it STARS (get it!) the two main characters of the series plus gives you more info on the BSAA...Third, cannon games do mention side stories, because RE0 mention RE Survivor in the very opening scene...And though access is limited now, I bet it will be released for download later on...
If Revelations is important enough to be ported, then sure, it's a possibility, but that depends on fan response. 6 comes out in November, and I don't think that's long enough for Capcom to access opinions of the fans enough to make major changes in the plot of 6. I do think Capcom finds what the market likes and cashes in on that, so... I doubt Jessica or anyone from Revelations will play a major part in 6 (other than Chris and hopefully Jill, of course). Just seems unlikely to me.

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I've thought that perhaps there could be separate 3DS games with these villains. Maybe the console could keep the console villains and 3DS keep those villains.
I don't know, though. Maybe they will find a way to twist the storylines together..

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If Revelations is important enough to be ported, then sure, it's a possibility, but that depends on fan response. 6 comes out in November, and I don't think that's long enough for Capcom to access opinions of the fans enough to make major changes in the plot of 6. I do think Capcom finds what the market likes and cashes in on that, so... I doubt Jessica or anyone from Revelations will play a major part in 6 (other than Chris and hopefully Jill, of course). Just seems unlikely to me.
Hey, you could be right...But I remember reading, and it's driving me crazy that I can't remember where, that Capcom said "It's going to be made for those who may not have ever played and RE game before, as well as long time veterans, understandable, yet adding a lot to the main story." That's OBVIOUSLY paraphrased, and I'm not trying to pull the wool over your eyes or anything...It was just something along those lines I remember reading when REvelations was first announced...

KKAAIIG

Hey, you could be right...But I remember reading, and it's driving me crazy that I can't remember where, that Capcom said "It's going to be made for those who may not have ever played and RE game before, as well as long time veterans, understandable, yet adding a lot to the main story." That's OBVIOUSLY paraphrased, and I'm not trying to pull the wool over your eyes or anything...It was just something along those lines I remember reading when REvelations was first announced...
Yeah I think I read something similar somewhere.

Top Bottom