• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New to this Forum Stuff but whose Team are you on ?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Well as a game i prefered 4 to 5 (campaign) but i prefered 5's Mercenaries. And i prefer 6 to both of those. At the time 4 was awesome but times moved forward! Im a big mercenaries fan.
As for the character preference i prefer Chris. He is strong and moody, in 6, i like his back story with his memory loss and that.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Resident Evil, as a whole (the game) i like it.....but some sort of reason, Leon (has some sort of attraction to me) and on 6, when you do Leon's campain the player gets to choose between Leon and Helena (and as a female myself). Choosing Helena, not only because she is a female, but Helena; to me....she is the female version of Leon :p she even is a Secret Service Agent. *SPOILER* (highlight to read) in the end of Leon's Campain (the ending cut-scene at that, Leon assigns Helena to be a BSAA Agent, least that's what i got the impression

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Resident Evil, as a whole (the game) i like it.....but some sort of reason, Leon (has some sort of attraction to me) and on 6, when you do Leon's campain the player gets to choose between Leon and Helena (and as a female myself). Choosing Helena, not only because she is a female, but Helena; to me....she is the female version of Leon :p she even is a Secret Service Agent. *SPOILER* (highlight to read) in the end of Leon's Campain (the ending cut-scene at that, Leon assigns Helena to be a BSAA Agent, least that's what i got the impression
She's not BSAA, that's Chris' company. It's whatever agency Leon works for :)

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
My favourite character of all time in RE is Leon. I preffered Resi 2 over Resi 1, and Resi 4 over Resi 5, also the 2 animated movies he's in, and his campaign in this game being my favourite of the 4 campaigns. So definitely Leon :D

Adam Fletcher

My favourite character of all time in RE is Leon. I preffered Resi 2 over Resi 1, and Resi 4 over Resi 5, also the 2 animated movies he's in, and his campaign in this game being my favourite of the 4 campaigns. So definitely Leon :D

I have yet to play Leon's campaign! I have played like the first 5 mins of it and it looks a bit more survival like rather than chris' all out action, so it should be a good one :) I hope anyways

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I have yet to play Leon's campaign! I have played like the first 5 mins of it and it looks a bit more survival like rather than chris' all out action, so it should be a good one :) I hope anyways

the reason why i liked Leon's campain out of all the others (campain), specifically the first few missions (of Leon's campain) it had that Survival-Horror (Suspense) going on.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I really liked Leon in RE2 but RE4 made me like him less and Damnation made me really dislike him, he got better in RE6 but he's still my least favourite main character. I have liked Chris since RE1 so I guess that puts me on Team Chris.

MissDomino

Premium
Although I had Leon's games before I even knew about Chris, it wasn't until I played Chris's games that I really got into the series. While I do like both, I prefer Chris.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I prefer RE 2 to RE1, but I prefer Chris to Leon. I don't think Leon is an interesting character, he's just popular among the ladies for his hair xD

Top Bottom