• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City New Thoughts...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
At first I was pretty skeptical about this game - despite the fact that you get the opportunity to kill Leon - especially when I learned that HUNK would not be a playable character, then it was like: "Why even bother?" And I still felt this way even after seeing some very interesting trailers but I've just seen a preview that has completely changed my mind about this game and has made it a "must play" for me so I figured I'd share it with everyone in hopes that other people would enjoy it as well since I, personally, haven't seen this particular trailer posted here on REN. This trailer alone leads me to believe that this game is going to be more Resident Evil-like than RE 4 and 5 put together despite the new direction and obvious shooter angle. I truly hope everyone gets as much out of this trailer as I have; I mean who hasn't watched the mutinous cut-scenes from past games, read HUNK's tyrant transfer report from CV and the like and not wished to be a part of that?

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
i saw this a while back and i like this trailer.........i want now (agein).....but no split screens.......might get it now.......:oops: maybe if i have the money........

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
My thoughts have only gotten better about this game. The only downside is no splitscreen. That's just complete crap. Why would Slant 6 do that!? DX
NO SPLITSCREEN!? Me and my little brother were gonna play two player >:O

Joe S. Kennedy

My thoughts have only gotten better about this game. The only downside is no splitscreen. That's just complete crap. Why would Slant 6 do that!? DX
Are you really sure about the splitscreen? cuz it made it lose points ... c'mon it should really have one, it would be even more fun...!

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
no their isnt any split screens that why i .....wont.....might...get it might (wait till it gets cheaper)

Top Bottom